shopping at Costco

• the year was 1970, 16 years old. We hung out at a 76 station where a friend worked and an older guy who worked there went across the street to the liquor store and came back with a 4 pack of Rite Time. It was probably the days attempt at a wine cooler, but I think it was a strawberry flavored malt liquor. Other than stealing from the parents liquor cabinet this was my first time drinking. Wasn't bad actually dont remember if I even got buzzed. Don't know what ever became of Rite Time, but Boons Farm soon became the drink of choice because the girls liked it better then beer. I quit drinking almost a year ago, but before I did a good IPA like Dog Fish Head 90 minute was my drink of choice

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• MD 20 20.... That makes throwing up so much more colorful....

I remember when wine coolers came in a cardboard box with the plastic liners in them. I used to take the liner out and walk around drinking out of it like it was an over sized Capri Sun drink pouch. Boy their are some things I'm glad I grew out of.

• the year was 1970, 16 years old. We hung out at a 76 station where a friend worked and an older guy who worked there went across the street to the liquor store and came back with a 4 pack of Rite Time. It was probably the days attempt at a wine cooler, but I think it was a strawberry flavored malt liquor. Other than stealing from the parents liquor cabinet this was my first time drinking. Wasn't bad actually dont remember if I even got buzzed. Don't know what ever became of Rite Time, but Boons Farm soon became the drink of choice because the girls liked it better then beer. I quit drinking almost a year ago, but before I did a good IPA like Dog Fish Head 90 minute was my drink of choice

This must be the beer your referring to...

• This must be the beer your referring to...

looks like the stuff - it has been very long time, but there cant be more than one make

• spotted this at our local Costco - - I wonder how much it would cost at a regular liquor store =O

Pfft. The Macallan is scotch for girls. Aging in sherry casks makes scotch taste like mild bourbon, in which case I will buy a bourbon.

If you like scotch, be a man and get a few hundred bottles of Laphroaig, Talisker, Lagavulin, or such for the same price. Upscale Johnnie Walkers ain't too bad either, though Johnnie Red is best left for cleaning tools - nasty stuff to me.

Things like this at Costco are always suspicious. All of their electronics are gray market discontinued previous version stuff at list price.

Had some good luck with veggies and staples, if you don't mind buying 4 gallons of ketchup, or 128 rolls of toilet paper at a time. Meat quality went markedly down.

Gave up my Costco membership years ago, and haven't missed it.

Edit: And, it is "The Macallan", not Macallan. If they can't name it properly, they are clueless and not to be trusted.

• one of the best things at Costo is their Kirkland signature dry dog food - Dog Food Advisor dot com which analyzes dog food content and quality gives them a 4 out of 5 stars overall and the puppy, small dog, and mature dog formulas get 4.5 stars - other brands that get 4 and 4.5 stars like blue buffalo sell for more than twice as much - - - seriously if you love your dog and want to save some $$ check it out Dog Food Advisor

• I had a similar experience this morning when I saw this at Sam's Club

(spotted this at our local Costco - - I wonder how much it would cost at a regular liquor store)

Be sure and read the warranty / it’s only for 90 days.....

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it