Good news"interesting" from THE DARK SIDE

• I've only been to TDS a couple of times, mainly to register for MV and sign up for the the rides. I find the other forum very unfriendly and rather hard to navigate. Glad I found this home to be a part of early enough to see the difference. Thanks @rabtech for such a great site.

Michael West
    Gainesville Ga.
    404-401-0841

:SLRSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS: :OILFILTERSS: :00008862::00008698:

:00000436::00000436::00000436:

• Heh. I got hate mail for just quoting one of your posts.
    Then, everybody bailed over to here, but nobody told me. Big thanks to @DocG for finding me floundering on TDS going "where is everybody?". The Doc rocks, the rest of you, less so. My feelings were hurt.

I am glad that you found the way :POKESS:

I've only been to TDS a couple of times, mainly to register for MV and sign up for the the rides. I find the other forum very unfriendly and rather hard to navigate. Glad I found this home to be a part of early enough to see the difference. Thanks @rabtech for such a great site.

Slingshot Roadsters is @ivors site where you should have register at for Maggie Valley. Just correcting for other's to use. See you in Maggie if not before

• I have not posted on TDS but a couple times since @rabtech started this forum almost 2 years ago I think...I just went to look and saw this

any of those names look familiar??? :00008359: It appears to me they really stepped on their dick when their policies ran all of us off...that is what happens when you are more worried about the money than your clientele. Good for you Rab

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I can’t stand that site anymore - haven’t logged in over there for a looooong time. Everything we need is right here! This forum rocks! :thumbup:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Pop up adds to supplement cost... but does that violate their own policy? And if I were a vendor, would be a little upset that my pay for access didn't contain a percentage of pop ups promoting my products.

Haven't been TDS for a lonnnnngggggg time but have yet to hear anything decent about it...

And yep, two years later, and no one has risen above our own folks...

You folks rock! That includes you, @rabtech!

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS: