Show me your day

• New

@SlingLow met a couple from Washington state this morning on the Dragon, they left with a motor home and a bike 2 weeks ago. She drives the motor home and he rides the bike. They were on the way to Cherry Point ,N.C. to see their son (ARMY) They have 3 more weeks before they have to be back home. Now that is a riding VACATION
    • Show me your day

New

FunCycle wrote:

@SlingLow met a couple from Washington state this morning on the Dragon, they left with a motor home and a bike 2 weeks ago. She drives the motor home and he rides the bike. They were on the way to Cherry Point ,N.C. to see their son (ARMY) They have 3 more weeks before they have to be back home. Now that is a riding VACATION

These two, @FunCycle and company, showed up on my door step this afternoon at about 2:30. After chatting for a while the four of us headed to the local Chili’s for lunch followed by about 100 miles of sightseeing.

We headed out Hwy 70 to Kingston then followed River Road to Watts Bar Dam (and the Nuc plants that Nuc’em seems attracted to). Then to Sweetwater, Louden and Vonore. Rode the back roads back to Lenoir City.

Tomorrow, we ride again. Where? Darned if I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      John
      '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
      '15 Ram 2500
      '16 Denali 289 RK
      '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:
    • New

FunCycle wrote:

I hope to meet those folks! Did you get a name, social, zip code, mother's maiden name, home town, or anything else I can stalk them with?
      Not having children has allowed me to make some really lousy business decisions...

Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.