Hidden gps unit

• This video should wake you up and if it doesn’t you’re brain dead...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xlRIxkVTyeA

If you don’t watch it don’t bother to comment.

:00008172::00008356: Did you watch/listen to it? While investigating "you went beyond, beyond, beyond". :D That is some beyond shit right there.

"We have seen the Mother sheet, because they HAVE to show us every four years. There are obviously names missing". Really? You seen the names because they HAVE to show us, yet they didn't show us ALL of them? Do they HAVE to disclose, or not?

I suspect the Youtuber omitted the names. When you claim people are above the law and can't be fired, "not even by the president"(which is actually a safety built into our government to prevent a dictator). If the Youtuber disclosed ALL the names, and some were already fired, that would really hurt their case.

• If I told you .. you wouldn’t believe me. But just be prepared for unbelievable news and actions. Gather Non parishable food and water for a month to be safe. Lock and load
    If I’m wrong I’ll admit it ... if I’m right will you?

Week of March 11 is OVER.

Bigdog, did I miss your admission that this was all BS? :rolleyes:

Instead you just start up some new sh*t without a word about last week?

NExt Week.... fasten your seat belts....MAGA....

you don’t know how true that will turn out to be.....you’ll see dead men/women walking...
    Sheep will be awakened....around the world...

There are 52 weeks in a year but I don't think we need 52 new/different predictions of doom each week. Just stop.

@rabtech, could this thread at least be moved to the nonsense area of the forum? It has nothing to do with Slingshots anymore. Thanks.

• They said 8-9000 names....It seemed to me that for some reason they didn’t want to release those names yet....And I’m sure you wouldn’t recognize most of those anyway..

Just for the record I had nothing to do with that video or it’s production. But if you have been paying attention to the news and all the people in the senate and congress that are stepping down and not running for re-election and all the big name people Trump has fired you should see that something big is going on. A year of investigation into Russia and still no evidence should tell you something else.

The top people were named and showed their pictures. The who’s who of the very top of the Democratic Party. It’s everyone with their name in the news claiming Trump’s a Russian..

That said, if it’s off by a week or two...then you all should be prepared by now...right.

that’s my point....they would rather drink that water over city water. That’s not normal....they smell it and walk away....they use to drink tap water all the time up until a few weeks ago.

That’s why I’m asking if anyone else has noticed their animals staying away for tap water in the last month...

• :00008172::00008356: Did you watch/listen to it? While investigating "you went beyond, beyond, beyond". :D That is some beyond shit right there.
    "We have seen the Mother sheet, because they HAVE to show us every four years. There are obviously names missing". Really? You seen the names because they HAVE to show us, yet they didn't show us ALL of them? Do they HAVE to disclose, or not?

I suspect the Youtuber omitted the names. When you claim people are above the law and can't be fired, "not even by the president"(which is actually a safety built into our government to prevent a dictator). If the Youtuber disclosed ALL the names, and some were already fired, that would really hurt their case.

There are serious implications and very recent evidence of a shadow government secretly operating within our government. Making decisions and blackmailing people to go along with their plan or be eliminated....

As far as the prediction being off by a week...firing McCabe sets this thing into motion..I can’t help it if the government runs slower than the prediction....date....it’s coming...

It has to do with this new executive order declaring a state of emergency...that we are in right now....

https://www.theepochtimes.com/…d-corruption_2393803.html

• According to my info.....if nobody knows we are in the state of emergency...then they probably don’t know the national guard and marines have been activated in the last few weeks. Bracing for possible riots and civil unrest...serious stuff..

So what else might you not be aware of....

• George W. Bush declared 13 emergencies and Barack Obama declared 12 -- nearly all of which are still active today. Bill Clinton declared 17 national emergencies, six of which are still active. Ronald Reagan declared six and George H.W. Bush declared four.

Presidents must renew national emergencies every year because the statute lets emergencies automatically expire after one year.

Here's a list of the 28 active national emergencies:
    1. Blocking Iranian Government Property (Nov. 14, 1979)
    2. Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction (Nov. 14, 1994)
    3. Prohibiting Transactions with Terrorists Who Threaten to Disrupt the Middle East Peace Process (Jan. 23, 1995)
    4. Prohibiting Certain Transactions with Respect to the Development of Iranian Petroleum Resources (Mar. 15, 1995)
    5. Blocking Assets and Prohibiting Transactions with Significant Narcotics Traffickers (Oct. 21, 1995)
    6. Regulations of the Anchorage and Movement of Vessels with Respect to Cuba (Mar. 1, 1996)
    7. Blocking Sudanese Government Property and Prohibiting Transactions with Sudan (Nov. 3, 1997)
    8. Blocking Property of Persons Who Threaten International Stabilization Efforts in the Western Balkans (Jun. 26, 2001)
    9. Continuation of Export Control Regulations (Aug. 17, 2001)
    10. Declaration of National Emergency by Reason of Certain Terrorist Attacks (Sept. 14, 2001)
    11. Blocking Property and Prohibiting Transactions with Persons who Commit, Threaten to Commit, or Support Terrorism (Sept. 23, 2001)
    12. Blocking Property of Persons Undermining Democratic Processes or Institutions in Zimbabwe (Mar. 6, 2003)
    13. Protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Property in Which Iraq has an Interest (May 22, 2003)
    14. Blocking Property of Certain Persons and Prohibiting the Export of Certain Goods to Syria (May 11, 2004)
    15. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Undermining Democratic Processes or Institutions in Belarus (Jun. 16, 2006)
    16. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (Oct. 27, 2006)
    17. Blocking Property of Persons Undermining the Sovereignty of Lebanon or Its Democratic Processes and Institutions (Aug. 1, 2007)
    18. Continuing Certain Restrictions with Respect to North Korea and North Korean Nationals (Jun. 26, 2008)
    19. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in Somalia (Apr. 12, 2010)
    20. Blocking Property and Prohibiting Certain Transactions Related to Libya (Feb. 25, 2011)
    21. Blocking Property of Transnational Criminal Organizations (Jul. 25, 2011)
    22. Blocking Property of Persons Threatening the Peace, Security, or Stability of Yemen (May 16, 2012)
    23. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Ukraine (Mar. 6, 2014)
    24. Blocking Property of Certain Persons With Respect to South Sudan (Apr. 3, 2014)
    25. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in the Central African Republic (May 12, 2014)
    26. Blocking Property and Suspending Entry of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Venezuela (Mar. 9, 2015)
    27. Blocking the Property of Certain Persons Engaging in Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities (Apr. 1, 2015)
    28. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Burundi (Nov. 23, 2015

• My understanding is this one is specifically targeting people in this country, many of them are in DC and hold or held very high government positions. Media people and some that are in foreign countries....that big Saudi Arabia thing that just happened where all those corrupt princes were arrested. They cleaned house.....that’s what’s coming here....and they figure once it starts there will be many unhappy people in this country and they are prepared for riots.

Keep your money out because you might be trading it for these..

He is talking about possibly going back to the gold standard...gold backed money.

• banks started doing that over a decade ago and over two decades ago many smaller banks stopped carrying major foreign currencies for exchange

You won't find payphones or postal drop boxes on every block

Where is the news? I'm out hundreds of thousands of dollars in fee and penalties