Hidden gps unit

• I wish they would do away with it all together, instead of having to do it state by state

Its even worse when you realize we have two time zones in FL .. it's even more ridiculous to me that so many states have small portions in different time zones .. if this passes all the hurdles it will fix that also .....

...... nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• That's awesome - you're still going to need a month's worth of food and water, and a pile of ammo to get through it...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• @Bigdog I will have no problem admitting you were right. If the shit is hitting the fan so bad that I need a month's supply of food and water, need to lock and load. I may not be able to give you kudos for a couple months. I'll be busy assaulting the weak, ignorant, over confident and establishing my position at the top of the New World Order. Or curled up in the bathtub clenching my family and guns while we all cry, all the time wondering, "why, why didn't I believe him". :D

You’re close....the government has been warning everyone for years to be prepared for emergencies with food, water and other survival supplies....over the last 5 years millions of people have been in life and death situations involving hurricanes, tornados, nor’easters etc...many people right now in New England have been without power for several weeks..

So anyone that is not prepared with the bare minimals to survive got at least a month is doing themselves and their loved ones a great disservice...

All I’m saying is be prepared for this coming week with needed items....you should have them already on hand.thats not.

That’s not a bad idea....for the coming market crash...and the switch over to our new gold backed money..

• After all this, the government pays a group of people to watch paint dry. Then pays another group of people to run sleep studies on the first group. Now they have to pay a group to do analytical research of the sleep data. Now you need a paid oversight group to ensure the sleep study group collected no data from the first group that relates to me.

In the meantime, my dog is out in the front yard chasing his tail and that doesn't cost me a dime.

The government doesn't have money but is paying for ???

Huh?

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Yeah but the fish have sex in that pond. The water is full of fish semen!

They only do it once a year and it's fun to watch. I need to get an underwater microphone!

A whale couple was swimming around one day when the male spotted a ship that he recognized as the one that killed his father years earlier. Come on, he told his wife, let's swim underneath that ship and blow through our blowholes as hard as we can and try to capsize it. So they both dove under the ship and blew for all they were worth and sure enough, the ship turned over spilling all of the sailors into the sea. Come on, said the husband, let's go eat as many as we can. Look, says the wife, I went along with the blow job, but I refuse to swallow the seamen!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

Edited once, last by SlingLow ().