Hidden gps unit

• No Texts - No messages from Google - Pisses off the NSA and I don't need to line my hat with aluminum foil

Sorry, but the NSA can listen to ANY phone call they desire, whether it be from a smart phone, a flip phone or a house phone.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• ^^^^^correct if you are talking but I don’t think it has gps and they can’t track it. I know you can find an area it may be in if it is on but the battery never lasted very long.

• It’s not just phone calls ( They have EVERY word you said, nothing is private) ....it’s every form of electronic information transfer....every bank deposit and withdrawal, credit and debit card usage (they know everything you buy, where and when) tv channels you watch, emails and texts sent and received, fit bit info, vehicle movement, computer, iPads, keystrokes...smart meters tell them how much electric you use, think electronic water meters and gas meters....(can all be turned off remotely)

Now understand all this personal info has been collected and stored on giant computers...and you are being categorized.

If they go totally cashless...and we’re only about 3 percent cash based now.....they will control everything you buy and when....if you fall into the wrong category your buying power can be terminated....meaning you can NOT buy food or gasoline, pay any bills...etc

So then what will you do? This is getting out of control real fast. Amazon is testing cashless grocery stores right now. So when they get big and powerful enough...they will decide if you get groceries today or ever... WAKE UP .....it’s not tin foil anymore.

If you don’t want them to know every little thing about you and your family...go back to writing letters, use cash for everything....and live in a cave without any modern conveniences...

• The up side of all this data collection is that there is so much data no one can look at it all.
    BTW you can have all the food, meds and supplies to last for years but if you don't have the weapons to protect it, it won't be yours for long. :evil:

• Whomever controls access to food and water controls everything....

It could happen at anytime....

If the world decides to go cashless.....everyone is screwed....it will mean someone else will be controlling every aspect of our lives...

Let that sink in...

• Do our SS have a hidden gps tracker somewhere?

Don't trust what people tell you

The only way you will ever really know is if you disassemble your Slingshot and look for yourself

And be sure to open the radio and all other components - these tracking devices can be very small so open everything

Oh - and please post pictures

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I have an Amazon Echo, and I have samsung smart cams. my TV is dumb, but my iMac also has a camera. If anyone wants to watch and listen I really dont give a s#it. If they dont have something more important to be watching then we are all probably safe

• I dont really worry about stocking supplies. I have 2 major supermarkets under 1/3 of a mile from my home. I figure if TSHTF we will grab our guns and go loot what we need.

• Whomever controls access to food and water controls everything....

If you have let yourself become so "civiclized",dependent, and complacent that you never learned there is food and water most everywhere and how to find it you deserve to die reclined in your Lazyboy when the power goes out for good and you can't figure out how to get out of it ....

.......... ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......