Hidden gps unit

• The story of Adam and Eve has been slightly modified....

This is the real story of them. Taken from the Bible but you need to read between the lines to get the accurate translation.

God created heaven and earth...he created the most beautiful place on earth. He called it paradise, the Garden of Eden.

As with any garden it was growing nicely, but there came a time when weeds started to grow and bushes, shrubs and trees needed pruned. Leaves need raked and fallen fruit picked up. So God created Adam to tend to the garden. Which by the way makes Adam the first Mexican.

As a typical hard worker he took to his job with abandon working many long hours to make God happy. There came a point when Adam became lonely. So God knocked him out, removed his rib and created Eve.

Adam was a typical man with a strong work ethic in order to provide for Eve and to continue to make a God happy. And Eve was a typical woman. Adam was working long hard hours day after day and Eve felt neglected. She couldn’t understand that Adam was doing all this to please her. Being a typical woman she started to look for different things to keep her occupied. She started looking over the garden gate toward the forbidden tree which God warned them to stay away from in no uncertain terms.

Still curiosity drove her to wander over there while Adam blindly toiled away unselfishly trying to make life wonderful for both of them. Eve became tempted by the Devil which was disguised as a beautiful brightly colored serpent. He promised her all kinds of wonderful things and flattered her with compliments, which she joyfully accepted. She became infatuated with the serpent.

Then the Bible claims she partook of the forbidden fruit which is described as an apple....now for clarity sake and to spare women and young children from the lurid details they lied. It was not an apple....it was a banana....that’s right she partook of the Devils banana just like a typical woman. Get the picture?

When God found out about Eves evil doings he became enraged and threw both her and Adam out of the garden of Eden. Banished forever.

So Here we have Eve living with hard working Adam who just wants to keep her happy. And not only that but they are living in the most beautiful and abundant place in the world. Paradise, the Garden of Eden.

Eve was not happy living in the most beautiful place on earth. She wasn’t happy having a wonderful hard working man. So she gave up everything to satisfy her “itch”

Now for the moral of the story.
    This is why we have all the relationship problems today. They can all be traced back to Eve ....it’s in the Bible and the Bible doesn’t lie.

If Eve couldn’t be happy in the most beautiful place on earth and with a wonderful guy.....how on earth could any man ever make any woman happy? What can a mere mortal man give a woman that could even come close to living in the Garden of Eden, paradise by all accounts...

There is nothing a man can do or give a woman that can ever possibly make her completely happy. There is a snake with a banana (apple) around ever corner being eyeballed by every woman. The good men of earth have no chance..against such evil. So it is written.

• I guess nobody believes they want your guns and second amendment deleted...

That’s how Hitler managed to stay in power...nobody could fight back...how did that turn out for millions of “dead” people?

They can take mine after my trigger finger is dead..from pulling the trigger until it falls off..

you do know that Hitler didn't seize weapons right - that wasn't how he took power and did the horrible things he and his cronies did

• Nobody said end of the world... civilization. Mayans, Incas, Roman empire, Harapa, Chaco, Pueblo. Just to name a few.

The United States of America has been an influential civilization in the world but will only continue for as long as it serves a purpose to the people.

I have long believed we have passed our golden age as a country and are in our decline. Don't believe it? The Romans likely didn't either, nor any of the other civilized communities that had a long declination as opposed to a short and sudden ending.

• you do know that Hitler didn't seize weapons right - that wasn't how he took power and did the horrible things he and his cronies did

Background and formation
    Few citizens owned, or were entitled to own firearms in Germany in the 1930s.[1] The Weimar Republic had strict gun control laws.[7] When the Third Reich gained power, some aspects of gun regulation were loosened, such as allowing ownership for Nazi party members and the military.[4]:672 The laws were tightened in other ways. Nazi laws disarmed "unreliable" persons, especially Jews, but relaxed restrictions for "ordinary" German citizens.[4]:670,676 The policies were later expanded to include the confiscation of arms in occupied countries.

He took guns away from Jews which he considered enemies.....and other countries they later occupied...

Point being there is a strong movement here right now to do away with the second amendment and take our guns..... nobody should be OK with that.

Who ended up dead?

• Ah...ya left out one small detail. Eve invited Adam to eat some of the forbidden fruit. When God asked him about it, he threw Eve under the bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• German gun laws
    As the Nazi Party rose to power in Germany, it inherited a 1928 gun registration law that had replaced a total ban on gun ownership imposed on a defeated Germany after World War I. The 1928 law created a permit system to own and sell firearms and ammunition.

"But this order was followed quite rarely, so that largely, only newly bought weapons became registered," said Dagmar Ellerbrock, an expert on German gun policies at the Dresden Technical University. "At that time, most men, and many women, still owned the weapons they acquired before or during the first World War."

When they came to power, the Nazis used whatever gun records they had to seize weapons from their enemies, but Ellerbock told us the files included very few of the firearms in circulation.

"In my records, I found many Jews who well into the late 1930s possessed guns," Ellerbock told us.

The Nazis adopted a new gun law in 1938. According to an analysis by Bernard Harcourt, a professor at Columbia University School of Law, it loosened gun ownership rules in several ways.

It deregulated the buying and selling of rifles, shotguns and ammunition. It made handguns easier to own by allowing anyone with a hunting license to buy, sell or carry one at any time. (You didn’t need to be hunting.) It also extended the permit period from one year to three and gave local officials more discretion in letting people under 18 get a gun.

The regulations to implement this law, rather than the law itself, did impose new limits on one group: Jews.

On Nov. 11, 1938, the German minister of the interior issued "Regulations Against Jews Possession of Weapons." Not only were Jews forbidden to own guns and ammunition, they couldn’t own "truncheons or stabbing weapons."
    In addition to the restrictions, Ellerbrock said the Nazis had already been raiding Jewish homes and seizing weapons.

In short, Nazi-era Germany imposed greater gun restrictions for Jews (and other perceived enemies) at the same time it loosened gun restrictions for other groups.

According to the census of June 16, 1933, the Jewish population of Germany, including the Saar region (which at that time was still under the administration of the League of Nations), was approximately 505,000 people out of a total population of 67 million, or somewhat less than 0.75 percent.

But that’s not what you said. You made a more sweeping claim.

If the majority of Germans had wanted to use these guns to fight the Nazis, they could have. But they didn’t. Don't ignore that the Nazis enjoyed significant popular support, or at least, broad acquiescence. That is how Hitler took and maintained power.

• Not even close...look up 88 related to Trump...

And just to be clear....Trump holds the key to the exact timing of this event....and he isn’t going to tell me about it....

My understanding, the code tweet from Trump...”the storm is upon us”....is the go signal....I can’t be responsible if he changes the timeline...I’m Just trying to give everyone a heads up on what’s coming and it might be somewhat traumatic for some people.

On the German gun thing....he didn’t want to kill other Germans. So he didn’t care if they had guns...like I said who ended up dead ....it’s hard to kill someone with a loaded finger. Bang your dead...aaaaaa come on fall down...

• This is why he was killed....he was going to expose the Deep State commie ..NWO...

He’s right except for one small detail...it’s not just this country....it’s a world wide plot.

It’s the reason he surrounded himself with family...he didn’t know who to trust... papa Bush and others. The same reason Trump keeps foiling people...they are traitors...trying to back stab him. This goes deep.

• All the trouble with the Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden was all wrong. It wasn't caused by an apple on the tree, but rather a PAIR on the ground

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• You are so wrong that it just can't be right. The losely bound predictions can be attributed to anything significant or insignificant much like a horiscope or fortune cookie. You never provide proof other than to say wait

That quote cannot be found in published books or newspapers so it fits your conspiracy theory. I challenge you to prove it.

Accotding to yoir proof, Kennedy spoke those words seven days before his assassination. This would have been November 15, 1963. On that date, JFK gave two speeches. The texts of those speeches are available and those words do not appear in those speeches.

Stop making stuff up. Please. Provide verifiable proof. "History has been changed the spoken word removed or altered" is not proof positive. If we are not to trust spoken word or video or written word what you have provided is bunk.

There is enough deterioration of the truth going on today because social media allows anyone to write anything.

Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut is no way to be accurate in the crap you are spewing. Be specific, provide sound and verifiable (from a trustworthy accurate source) sources. Take the same look and consideration that you are asking us to give to your statements and apply them to yourself - you will scream BS if you can truly look at it from an objective point of view

I told myself when I joined this forum that I wouldn't block anyone or any threads but I am beginning to believe that was a poor judgement decision on my part and may have to change