Air Filter for Alpha Turbo System

• I have the Alpha Turbo system and was wanting to get another air filter for it. It has the original Alpha Powersport Air Filter that came with the turbo system. I know you can clean it but I was wanting to get a 2nd one. Does anyone know what type it is and if there is a replacement you can buy at Autozone, Advance, etc? It may have been made just especially for Alpha but I cannot find that info and on the other hand, I could take it out and take to Advance and see if there is a direct replacement. Thx

• The kit looks like a standard K&N type filter. I would think you could measure the open end and buy one of those for an extra. Then again, they are easy to clean and last pretty much forever. I have one on a DDMWorks CAI, likely the same. I doubt Alpha had anything made for that, likely just took something that was already available. Why reinvent the wheel if the wheel is readily available?

There are a few here that have the Alpha system, I'm sure one of them will chime in directly. Good luck!

• I have the Alpha Turbo system and was wanting to get another air filter for it. It has the original Alpha Powersport Air Filter that came with the turbo system. I know you can clean it but I was wanting to get a 2nd one. Does anyone know what type it is and if there is a replacement you can buy at Autozone, Advance, etc? It may have been made just especially for Alpha but I cannot find that info and on the other hand, I could take it out and take to Advance and see if there is a direct replacement. Thx

K & N guaranted something like one million miles, but you have to clean it. Go to your local auto parts store they will sell you a cleaning kit which includes the cleaner and the oil to respray it with. The only reason you would want a new one is to maybe color match under the hood.

• K & N guaranted something like one million miles, but you have to clean it. Go to your local auto parts store they will sell you a cleaning kit which includes the cleaner and the oil to respray it with. The only reason you would want a new one is to maybe color match under the hood.

Fun: Hope you are doing well in Georgetown; one of my favorites places to visit while at Myrtle Beach. Anyway, thanks for the info. I just wanted an extra so it would be a fast installation and would not have to wait for filter to dry after cleaning before reinstalling. Again, hope you are doing well and will see ya at SSITS.