• Don’t count on them learning anything in school....except duck and cover....remember nobody gets an “F”, everybody makes the team, everyone gets a “participation” trophy.....can’t hurt anyone’s feelings....getting your ass beat will make you a mass murderer.....nobody ever killed anyone that was disciplined with time outs....how’s that working out.....detention will make them mentally ill, they can all ace the selfie class.

Playing kill videos has no real life ramifications because when you hit the reset button everyone is alive again.....gangster rap music soothes the soul and calms everyone down. It doesn’t tell you to disrespect women as meat, and stay away from using drugs. Guns are cool and dope selling is great. Don’t need no job because I can get welfare...work is for suckers...
    Grand theft auto teaches everyone to kill cops, run from the cops, disrespect the cops and to drive like maniacs. If you crash or run someone over just hit the reset button and it never happened...people walk around again and my car is brand new.

So if I get mad at someone at school I can take my gun and shoot people and they won’t really die...because there is a reset button in real life....mom will just give me a “time out” in my bedroom and no cell phone for an hour.

Mankind is doomed....talk to any business owner....about getting good help. An eighty year old in a wheel chair will make it to work everyday. Not junior...

• It’s called thumbs up....

We allowed and oked it by not taking a stand against it...we let them rewrite the history books so what they learn now isn’t even close to what actually happened...

You agreed to not use a stick on their asses when they did something wrong...we should have used a baseball bat on everyone that said that...

Liberals pushing the commie agenda ...killed those kids. Made them stupid. Made them gay and gender benders..and transformers...
    They succeeded in everyone one of these....

• If Harley or any other company wants to hit it big with millennials, just add a cellphone to the bike and tell them it is a cellphone that you can ride.....call it a Sportster 10 or a Slingshot S12 and just add a new number every year.....the little bastards won't leave home without it.

Send lawyers, guns and money!

• Why the bad vibes for millennials? Like said above somewhere, the older generation always fusses about the following ones. Much of the generation that fussed at me has now passed, or is wired to a drool cup. Millennials change their diapers, and roll them over.

Father of 4 millennials, proud of them, and they are doing just fine.

• Eric,
    Thanks for adding some sensibility to what has become a moronic rant derailing this thread. Bigdog, your statement about liberals, commies, gays, etc. might possibly have surpassed the Politics Suck thread for being the stupidest thing I have seen on this forum.

Morning Andy! We need to hook up again and ride! Wife and I both dearly miss your company!

Yeah, to continue the thread derail... One of my millennials is working with NASA regarding humans visiting Mars. One of my millennials is working with U.S. pharma companies to track and make sense of cancer treatment trials. Stupid is as stupid does... My children don't have time nor interest in posting about unloved communities on forums such as this one or any other.

• The millenials have created their own reputation...I’m just repeating things that I’ve read...on business reports and other info.

Does every single millennial fit the mold...NO ...but clearly there are enough to cause the reputation to be created and written about.

Same for the baby boomers and the ME generation X...and latch key kids...each one had a different reputation describing them.

Again ask several business owners about the lack of people qualified to be called “good” dependable employees.. the ones they do hire end up having nothing but complaints about their poor performance.

• So, you are just repeating stereotypes and other crap you may have heard on TV?

I heard that some millennials are having issues with meth and opiods. Habits they picked up from their PARENTS. Which might explain a lot about your otherwise bizarre observations.

• The blame for the stereo types listed above rests solely on those who were responsible for raising them. I'll take the blame for those I mentored.
    All 3 of my millennial children have graduated from college, are working, married, and buying their own homes. They are responsible for there actions, and try not cast stereo types.
    Maybe someone above should learn not judge and make all inclusive statements. In my opinion he is what is wrong with the older generation.
    Part of mentoring is to learn from those you mentor.
    Nuf Said.

• The blame for the stereo types listed above rests solely on those who were responsible for raising them. I'll take the blame for those I mentored.
    All 3 of my millennial children have graduated from college, are working, married, and buying their own homes. They are responsible for there actions, and try not cast stereo types.
    Maybe someone above should learn not judge and make all inclusive statements. In my opinion he is what is wrong with the older generation.
    Part of mentoring is to learn from those you mentor.
    Nuf Said.

I am with you brother - guess I Screwed up as well My daughter has an MD / PHD and does research in Pediatric Infectious Medicine and just bought her first house and My son is a producer at Sony. I take no credit for their liberal attitudes I sent them into college as simple conservatives they cam out as complicated liberals. But their conservative values always seem to surface no matter how hard they try to suppress them.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Roger that! My 24 year old millennial daughter is coming up on her first year as a business owner and my 28 year old son has been out of the house 6 years now and is in management/analytics. There’s a lot of really smart/great “kids” out there. Don’t let the media fool you! Being a “Bragging dad“.

Just saying there is hope. I'm not totally in the doom and gloom thinking as most.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎