Slingshots in the Smokies and Thoughts on Carrying

• For me this is only intended for home self defense ...if(and that's a big if)I was to carry this outside the casa I would throw 45 cal in...it does spread and in the dark that's not necessarily a bad thing...
    Who's ready for SSITS!

Same ammo I use in the Judge.... great pattern at about 10ft

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• So I know some of this was discussed on the old forum. I didn't feel like searching it to find what I read before.

I have a LTC class A in Massachusetts and I looked online and saw that NC you are allowed to carry. The problem is the states I travel through do not recognize MA LTC. Now this might open up a big discussion but our constitution states we have the right to bear arms. States pretty much put stipulations for control and to collect money. I know there have been court cases where people had a license for a certain state and they were pulled over in another state that did not recognize it and they fought it all the way to Supreme Court and won based on Constitutional Carry.

What is everyone's thoughts on this. ?(

Hey, brother. I've been carrying on the road (4 wheels, 2 wheels, and now 3 wheels) in one form or another for a decade and a half. I OC or CC every day in one way or another. Seems like you have a lot of help here, but if you want another voice, PM me. This is my favorite topic in the world, and I will go on all day.

For those who are interested in maps to show you where you can go (if you care about that kind of thing), I didn't see these posted, so check:
    http://www.opencarry.org
    handgunlaw.us
    and look up the federal "peaceable journey" law.

• Hey, brother. I've been carrying on the road (4 wheels, 2 wheels, and now 3 wheels) in one form or another for a decade and a half. I OC or CC every day in one way or another. Seems like you have a lot of help here, but if you want another voice, PM me. This is my favorite topic in the world, and I will go on all day.
    For those who are interested in maps to show you where you can go (if you care about that kind of thing), I didn't see these posted, so check:
    http://www.opencarry.org
    handgunlaw.us
    and look up the federal "peaceable journey" law.

Hey KayTwo,

Thanks for the reply. I am good where I am going to be spending time to CC. Where my state license is not recognized I will just have to go into transport mode :rolleyes:

Are you going to go to Maggie Valley with all us fantastic people?!

• Hey KayTwo,
    Thanks for the reply. I am good where I am going to be spending time to CC. Where my state license is not recognized I will just have to go into transport mode :rolleyes:

Are you going to go to Maggie Valley with all us fantastic people?!

I am what I believe they would call "an f'n nub" here. What is this Maggie Valley of which you speak?

I suspect, however, that unless the answer to my question is "a really cool parking lot off of I-64 where we all stop to say hi to each other for about 15 minutes during afternoon rush hour on a Thursday some time far enough in the future that you can plan it out and tell your boss "F&#% you, I'm not working late" so that you can stop by for five minutes on your way home to the screaming toddlers in the front yard"...the answer is probably "no." Regretfully.

• I am what I believe they would call "an f'n nub" here. What is this Maggie Valley of which you speak?
    I suspect, however, that unless the answer to my question is "a really cool parking lot off of I-64 where we all stop to say hi to each other for about 15 minutes during afternoon rush hour on a Thursday some time far enough in the future that you can plan it out and tell your boss "F&#% you, I'm not working late" so that you can stop by for five minutes on your way home to the screaming toddlers in the front yard"...the answer is probably "no." Regretfully.

Here it is KayTwo,

We will bring your noobness up to speed. Welcome to the forums!

SLINGSHOTS IN THE SMOKIES 2016 (Tue, May 31st 2016 - Sun, Jun 5th 2016)