Bassani Side Exhaust

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • WmHBonney wrote:

      Is there anything wrong with the side exit exhaust design in general or was it just the Alphas? Nobody seems to have the Bassani side exit and I was wondering if there is a reason.
      I’m looking for a exhaust @WmHBonney to go with my 1320 header I’ve ordered,,, waiting and looking....surched all kinds....leaning toward a side exhaust....!
    • Bruce Wayne wrote:

      Ended up staying stock for now. Really like the Welter dual but every time I price it out I end up wondering if I really need a 2000 dollar exhaust and bail.
      Hi @Bruce Wayne, haven't talked to you in a while , hope your still loving our Nascar windshield , it looks great on your Slingshade. I now offer all Slingshot mods on my new retail site www.allthingsslingshot .com and would be happy to help you get a great deal on a new exhaust system. I have WELTER products available as a new dealer for them , as well as 1320 and others. If your looking for an instant performance boost over stock but not sure you want to go all the way to a Welter right now, have you considered this 1320 combo ? it.s a Version 2 1320 header with their performance muffler with cats deleted right in place of your stock exhaust. Combined with a tune there is no more bang for your buck performance wise in a normally aspirated system available ! And at $692.98 for the performance muffler and V2 header with adjustable silencer baffles !
      You really can,t beat this deal . Especially when you consider two things, ONE, on my site you get 5% points back on all your purchases to be used towards future purchases in exchange for your customer loyalty, and 2nd, I offer all my previous Slingshot Body Kits customers the 5% back in points for their SSBK purchase they made earlier, prior to my opening my new allthingsslingshot.com site. If my new customers are going to get the benefit of this points system in exchange for offering us more business, its only fair my existing customers get the same benefit when providing us with the same opportunity !

    • larry wrote:

      WmHBonney wrote:

      Is there anything wrong with the side exit exhaust design in general or was it just the Alphas? Nobody seems to have the Bassani side exit and I was wondering if there is a reason.
      I’m looking for a exhaust @WmHBonney to go with my 1320 header I’ve ordered,,, waiting and looking....surched all kinds....leaning toward a side exhaust....!
      Just stick with the 1320 header with the cat delete pipe. IMHO the best sound out there, you cannot beat the sound with the stock muffler. Also it is not loud.
    • kev wrote:

      Bruce Wayne wrote:

      Ended up staying stock for now. Really like the Welter dual but every time I price it out I end up wondering if I really need a 2000 dollar exhaust and bail.
      Hi @Bruce Wayne, haven't talked to you in a while , hope your still loving our Nascar windshield , it looks great on your Slingshade. I now offer all Slingshot mods on my new retail site www.allthingsslingshot .com and would be happy to help you get a great deal on a new exhaust system. I have WELTER products available as a new dealer for them , as well as 1320 and others. If your looking for an instant performance boost over stock but not sure you want to go all the way to a Welter right now, have you considered this 1320 combo ? it.s a Version 2 1320 header with their performance muffler with cats deleted right in place of your stock exhaust. Combined with a tune there is no more bang for your buck performance wise in a normally aspirated system available ! And at $692.98 for the performance muffler and V2 header with adjustable silencer baffles !You really can,t beat this deal . Especially when you consider two things, ONE, on my site you get 5% points back on all your purchases to be used towards future purchases in exchange for your customer loyalty, and 2nd, I offer all my previous Slingshot Body Kits customers the 5% back in points for their SSBK purchase they made earlier, prior to my opening my new allthingsslingshot.com site. If my new customers are going to get the benefit of this points system in exchange for offering us more business, its only fair my existing customers get the same benefit when providing us with the same opportunity !


      Huge fan of your windshield. Question for you, can I use Rain-X on it? Also, the 1320 muffler is way too loud for me even with the silencer baffles.
    • Bruce Wayne wrote:

      kev wrote:

      Bruce Wayne wrote:

      Ended up staying stock for now. Really like the Welter dual but every time I price it out I end up wondering if I really need a 2000 dollar exhaust and bail.
      Hi @Bruce Wayne, haven't talked to you in a while , hope your still loving our Nascar windshield , it looks great on your Slingshade. I now offer all Slingshot mods on my new retail site www.allthingsslingshot .com and would be happy to help you get a great deal on a new exhaust system. I have WELTER products available as a new dealer for them , as well as 1320 and others. If your looking for an instant performance boost over stock but not sure you want to go all the way to a Welter right now, have you considered this 1320 combo ? it.s a Version 2 1320 header with their performance muffler with cats deleted right in place of your stock exhaust. Combined with a tune there is no more bang for your buck performance wise in a normally aspirated system available ! And at $692.98 for the performance muffler and V2 header with adjustable silencer baffles !You really can,t beat this deal . Especially when you consider two things, ONE, on my site you get 5% points back on all your purchases to be used towards future purchases in exchange for your customer loyalty, and 2nd, I offer all my previous Slingshot Body Kits customers the 5% back in points for their SSBK purchase they made earlier, prior to my opening my new allthingsslingshot.com site. If my new customers are going to get the benefit of this points system in exchange for offering us more business, its only fair my existing customers get the same benefit when providing us with the same opportunity !

      Huge fan of your windshield. Question for you, can I use Rain-X on it? Also, the 1320 muffler is way too loud for me even with the silencer baffles.
      There is a Rain - X for the wind screens. But it is about as good as the Quick Detail or the Speed Wax that I have used on the wind screen since 2015.
    • @Bruce Wayne there is a rain x for plastic , the one for glass is a little harsh, my favorite is Maquires found anywhere, Walmart etc, the rain x plastic is harder to find and yah take your time and find somebody with a system your comfortable with , and as I said before whenever you do pick a system , contact me and I,ll see if I can work in a sale price for you.

    Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.