HATERS GONNA HATE

• I only watched until about halfway. Two points:

1. He started the drive with a negative perspective of the sling.

And 2. If he really is used to test driving lambos and Ferraris and stuff then the sling probably isn't that exciting to him.

Luckily for us, we ain't him. :D

• Ya, saw this air bag run his mouth before.
    Can't wait till Spring so I can ride my "Fondoo Pot", as this ass bag calls it. Yup, he's a doosher!!!
    (And the chick at the end would jump into the SS, before she'd go for the Porsh!!)

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• I didnt read a single review before I bought my SL. I saw one on the street, I went to Malcolm Smith Motors and took a test drive, and then I drove my new SL home. Since that time I have read and watched several reviews, some like this one not so good and others that think it rocks. In the end it really doesn't matter to me what any of the reviews say, that ship has already sailed and I am on it and loving every second of the ride.

If someone else doesnt like my Slingshot and doesnt enjoy riding with the wind in their face - - - not my problem

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I didnt read a single review before I bought my SL. I saw one on the street, I went to Malcolm Smith Motors and took a test drive, and then I drove my new SL home. Since that time I have read and watched several reviews, some like this one not so good and others that think it rocks. In the end it really doesn't matter to me what any of the reviews say, that ship has already sailed and I am on it and loving every second of the ride.

If someone else doesnt like my Slingshot and doesnt enjoy riding with the wind in their face - - - not my problem

Similar situation... was out at lunch with some coworkers when I saw a super slow blue sling in the parking lot (that was on a Friday)... Fell in love with the design right on the spot! Sooooo, I went to the motorcycle shop on Saturday. And took delivery Monday night. Most fun I've ever had on the road! :thumbup:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• We just saw one on the street and both my wife and I looked at each other and simultaneously said "we got to get us one of those" LOL. Took me a bit to find what they were and who carried them. Got sick soon after for a few years and then as soon as I got better, we went out and got one. Literally the week after the doctors said "all clear"... although that was 3 years later... just knew that is what I wanted.

:00000436:
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• An interesting side note - My 35 year old son is out visiting us from New York. A couple of days ago I took him for a short ride to the store in my Slingshot. During the ride he looked terrified and said he didnt trust it and no way he would want to go very fast

For a moment I was thinking he was the old man and I must be the kid - - - - needless to say, some people just don't get it :)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies