School Shootings

• Dispatch center tapes reveal that the deputies were ORDERED to stage....not enter the school. I knew something was up when 4 of them stayed outside. That Sheriff needs to go just for the way he tossed his deputies under the bus before he knew what was what.

I’m sorry my radio is braking up. I have a visual and I am engaging

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Never ends...today a college student shot and killed his parents at Central Michigan College. Spring break and many parents on Campus to take kids home for the week. Happen several hours ago but campus (25,000 students) was on lock down. Last I heard student/shooter has not been found. They do know who it is.

• I hoped this thread would never have to be resurrected again and yet here we are. No numbers yet but another school shooting SW of Houston. What the fuck has happened?? Seems as though this type thing is recurring way to fast. I know most of us came from a time when the worst thing that happened was a fat lip or black eye received behind the gym. Are these kids today coming up today really that fucked up?? I know gun control is not the answer but how in the hell can we stop these (as Trump would put it) animals?? Very sad statement of today’s society IMO!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• We need to get God back in our schools, government. We also need some judges with some chahonnies to put people that need it in prison. So many things have led to the downfall of our society. Tv shows that depicts violence, even in cartoon format. The Simpsons or the longest running sitcom on TV, it teaches disrespect to all authority. Video games teach violence, and that death is not for ever, just reboot and play again. So many issues to address in this format.

LC out

• We need to get God back in our schools, government. We also need some judges with some chahonnies to put people that need it in prison. So many things have led to the downfall of our society. Tv shows that depicts violence, even in cartoon format. The Simpsons or the longest running sitcom on TV, it teaches disrespect to all authority. Video games teach violence, and that death is not for ever, just reboot and play again. So many issues to address in this format.

LC out

I agree with all of that except the prison part. Obviously with our current over packed prison system the you and I pay for...they are not afraid of prison. When your not afraid of the consequences why would you follow the law? We need to make the penalties harsher....much harsher. No more of this your convicted and sentenced to death and you spend 20-30 years on death row....especially today with forensics the way it is when your convicted its a sure thing.

EG...We have traffic speed laws but lets face it...everybody laughs at that because whats the penalty? A small fine? OK now lets just for shits and giggles and make believe we made the penalty for a first speeding offense a fine of 5000.00 no mater how much over you were going and for a second offense DEATH, no appeals and executed in 72 hours. How many people do you think would be speeding on the road tomorrow?
    I would probably walk the 15 miles to work and walk slowly at that!!
    Yes I know that is stupid extreme but it helps me make a point.

Make them afraid of what will happen and watch the crime rate drop.

SSreaper

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• I believe the biggest difference in recent years is how much publicity these tragic event are getting.

1. We as normal citizens hear about them more frequently, as every instance is covered and nothing that pertains to this issue falls through the cracks by the media. So, they seem much more common, bt how much are they? Somebody hit me with the facts.

2. These troubled people desire attention. Sadly, nothing in today's standard gets you more attention then this type of terrible act.

A lot of people point to violence in movies, shows and video games as part of the issue. From my perspective, this has changed very little over the last 20 years. I don't agree that these factors are leading to more of these events. There has been violence in movies, comics, books for a long time!

There is likely no simple fix (IE: no guns, arm all teachers, ban violent video games, etc., etc.) and whoever pushes for just one agenda isn't thinking about this clear enough.

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D

• I’ve said this before but I think it makes troubled people figure out a way to be famous. The more these get big publicity it seems like the more school shootings we have.

• So this is the face of evil ???? I gotta say I think @SSREAPER might be on to something. Think this might be a deterrent ???

MONDAY —— Pick a Jury
    TUESDAY — Hold the trial
    WEDNESDAY — Put a needle in his arm
    THURSDAY — The media never mentions his name again

PS - have a lottery for the victims families with the winner getting to push the death drugs in his arm

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• You run on that ticket and I would vote for you!!

SSreaper

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• considering this is one of the first school shooters that is actually still alive after the shooting I fully expect that in the days to come the main stream media will start looking into his past looking for any reason they can find why it is not his fault and any excuse to try to make him a victim and as they are doing this once again we will be told that without guns it would never happen. I fully expect that here in the wonderful state of California our politicians will once again use this as a reason to further erode our rights

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• The solution is really simple, but the leftists won't do it.
    #1. Remove the gun free zone signs
    #2. Post signs that say "This school has undercover (plain clothes) armed guards, if you attempt violence against our students or school, we will return your body to your loved ones"
    #3. Actually have undercover armed guards stationed around the school with orders to stop aggressors immediately and permanently.
    #4. Return the body to the next of kin after the investigation is complete.

See, the solution is simple.

Either the parents raise their kids to not do stupid shit like bring a gun to school to shoot people, or the security guards will teach them how it ends.

• I'm a loving that get'er done thinking. Would of givin many more thumbs up if I could have.

LC out

I agree with @LargeCar We need to get God back in our Schools and Government. We as a nation embraced God when i was growing up but its gone by the wayside.

Michael West
    Gainesville Ga.
    404-401-0841

:SLRSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS: :OILFILTERSS: :00008862::00008698:

:00000436::00000436::00000436: