New MeanSling SlingMats.... Designed for a SlingShot, not your car.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

We are currently out of stock but will be replenishing inventory soon. I like to take moments in a products life to improve based off feedback and real world use. Something no amount of testing can replicate on one single SlingShot. You need product out and in sure during the first production cycle to see what you may have missed or didn't anticipate from a consumers use.
      Details to flow soon. Unfortunately there will be a cost increase but we will still have the best mats at the best price.
    • New

In for the next run. Need a black set. Please reach out if I’m dark during the post of new inventory. I’m hit or miss on the forums but don’t want to miss out again @Ruptured Duck
      Joey | 2016.5 Base Black
      "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra"

"That mud is full of dirt! Smell my elbow. " - SlingLow
    • New

2W2X1 wrote:

In for the next run. Need a black set. Please reach out if I’m dark during the post of new inventory. I’m hit or miss on the forums but don’t want to miss out again @Ruptured Duck
      By 'dark' do you mean a killer tan from hangin' at the pool?
      Not having children has allowed me to make some really lousy business decisions...
    • New

SlingLow wrote:

2W2X1 wrote:

By 'dark' do you mean a killer tan from hangin' at the pool?
      Bwahahahha... pretty much. :D
      Joey | 2016.5 Base Black
      "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra"

"That mud is full of dirt! Smell my elbow. " - SlingLow

Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.