New MeanSling SlingMats.... Designed for a SlingShot, not your car.

• Arriving on Monday so I hope he has them. If he doesn't I will place an order then I guess. Hopefully have the bags for our planned trip on the Wednesday, we might have some Canadian love to bring down to South Carolina lol

• Arriving on Monday so I hope he has them. If he doesn't I will place an order then I guess. Hopefully have the bags for our planned trip on the Wednesday, we might have some Canadian love to bring down to South Carolina lol

I was just sayin', why not order now and have guaranteed pickup in MV? :P

Look forward to seein' ya, eh!

• These carpets are a class act. Look like they could have been OEM
    Better fit
    Much nicer finish
    They don't get dirty as fast as the foam

Here is what they look like installed New MeanSling SlingMats.... Designed for a SlingShot, not your car.

The best value for carpet in an SS

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I was just sayin', why not order now and have guaranteed pickup in MV? :P
    Look forward to seein' ya, eh!

When we pay for things through PayPal, they hose us with the Canadian to US dollar compared to if we go to the bank and convert the money and hand it over in person. You have to realize everything that we buy for the slingshot we are paying at minimal 30% more than list price due to the money conversion so in the end if we can save a few dollars it adds up.

we roll in on Tuesday and start setting up. We will have about 12 sets of full carpet kits total (either 2015-2016 or 2017 up). We will also have about 30 sets of bags, maybe more and 25 Sport tops. Managing inventory and hope to sell out during the event. That may seem like low quantities but will also take additional orders and ship if required.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• @Akfinest 1 the main difference has to do with how our mats are fitted. Because they are patterned off the vehicles full floor they cover and protect more of the plastic. They are made from marine grade looped PVC pile to replicate the look of automotive carpet but are designed to be used in the open air environment of the SlingShot. This is also an upgrade over the standard carpet designs on the market as well. As @MACAWS noted they are also designed to be removed for cleaning when needed. Other benefits not called out are heat reduction and the ability to keep groceries comfortable... :D

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• Just for an example of our exchange rate, I bought the cam nut cover from Dieter at $38 US dollars which I believe is a great price for a quality item, when my PayPal invoice was all done it was $51 and change. Unfortunately I don't see the exchange rate getting better anytime soon. Don't get me started on gas prices. We purchase gas by the liter which is 0.2641 of a US gallon. We are paying $1.31a liter right now for regular unleaded and $1.54 for premium gas so that's $4.96 a gallon for regular and $5.83 a gallon for premium gas. They say regular gas will hit $1.50 this summer. Oh well off to work we go. Rant over, see you in Maggie

• I am wanting a 2016 5 piece set of mats, do you do color bindings, if so I would like blue bindings. I will pick up at Maggie valley

coloration of the binding was not close enough to sell. Basic black is the color of choice. Sorry.

(Slingshot Owners Group)