New MeanSling SlingMats.... Designed for a SlingShot, not your car.

• We are in a reorder point and I'm taking a moment to update some aspects as a rolling improvement to the product.
    We will be back I'm stock soon. Very sorry for the delay but it will be worth it. Unfortunately there may have to be a slight price adjustment.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• We are currently out of stock but will be replenishing inventory soon. I like to take moments in a products life to improve based off feedback and real world use. Something no amount of testing can replicate on one single SlingShot. You need product out and in sure during the first production cycle to see what you may have missed or didn't anticipate from a consumers use.
    Details to flow soon. Unfortunately there will be a cost increase but we will still have the best mats at the best price.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• In for the next run. Need a black set. Please reach out if I’m dark during the post of new inventory. I’m hit or miss on the forums but don’t want to miss out again @Ruptured Duck

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• By 'dark' do you mean a killer tan from hangin' at the pool?

Bwahahahha... pretty much. :D

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• We have received in our first redesigned sample for testing and we are excited with the functionality. All changes were done to improve the product and based on customer feedback.

(1) foot pad has been added after several attempts at finding a workable solution that was as durable as possible.
    (2) addition of new snaps in the transmission tunnel covers for more secure look.

Changes have added cost and some additional installation work but we feel the mats are still the best looking and functional covers in the market.

We will update the website soon with new part numbers, updated pricing, and images.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• Ready for the kit to drop on the website. I attempted to one up @rabtech and burnt a hole through the passenger floor board joint and burned my old floor mat. Time for a plastic repair after exhaust re-route and new floor mats. :D

This kit upgrade looks awesome!

• 1/2 of restocking order has been shipped. we will have the new revised mats in stock by the end of the week. We will be updating the website to list only (1) part number for all years and speaker combos.

1013 - 5pcs kit (2015-current models / with or without speakers)

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• 1/2 of restocking order has been shipped. we will have the new revised mats in stock by the end of the week. We will be updating the website to list only (1) part number for all years and speaker combos.

1013 - 5pcs kit (2015-current models / with or without speakers)

Speaking of the floor mats, can I buy a few more velcro tabs?I bought the tunnel set, but OCD passenger doesn't like edge flapping. I tried tucking under center trim but the trim keeps popping up out of the slots. So maybe more velcro tabs would help

Thanks

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

Edited 2 times, last by flipr ().

• Speaking of the floor mats, can I buy a few more velcro tabs?I bought the tunnel set, but OCD passenger doesn't like edge flapping. I tried tucking under center trim but the trim keeps popping up out of the slots. So maybe more velcro tabs would help
    Thanks

PM me and I'll arrange something for you.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• Carpet kits are back instock and ready to ship. We have reworked the shapes to better fit all model SlingShots and to reduce confusion when ordering. All floor kits come with improved driver's side mat with our new foot rest pad. Additional snaps have also been added to the tunnel covers to ease installation alignment and to secure closer to the center console.

New prices do reflect the improvements but still a great deal and the best coverage available.
    http://www.meansling.com

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• Great news! Come pay day I'll be sure to place my order. I drained my slush fund and want to keep the wife happy. :D

• @Ruptured Duck, my browser will not allow onto your sight because of outdated TLS security settings. I'm not sure what the problem is. Anyone else with this issue?

Only at work... can access from home MacBook though... and from my iPhone.