online tires?

• I am curious - have any of you purchased tires for your slingshot online and had them shipped to you? I was thinking this might be a better way to get the tire I want to replace my rear tire. I have been looking at Tirebuyer.com and their prices seem to be good and they have free shipping. If you have done this please tell me who you use and if you were happy

Thanks

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I am curious - have any of you purchased tires for your slingshot online and had them shipped to you? I was thinking this might be a better way to get the tire I want to replace my rear tire. I have been looking at Tirebuyer.com and their prices seem to be good and they have free shipping. If you have done this please tell me who you use and if you were happy

Thanks

SimpleTire.com

• Since I have a local Discount Tire just a few minutes from my house, I've ordered several tires for my Slingshot from Discount Tire Direct and just had my local Discount Tire install them for me. Gives me access to brands/sizes not normally available locally.

• Simpletire.com as well but have used several others. Shop around because one may be more expensive than another but look at the shipping cost before clicking. Some even do free shipping. Don't rule out Walmart either. You can order tires on line and have them shipped directly to the store in your area. I haven't purchased new tires from a brick and mortar store in about 5 years for any of my cars. Walmart will mount anyone's new tires at a very good price. I'm fortunate because my local store has has provided great service. I have heard otherwise from some so take my advise with a grain of salt.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• We are prime members as well. never crossed my mind to look there for tires

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies