I hate car dealerships...

• All I want to do is lease an EV since I am not going to sit and wait for a model 3. Both the Chevy Bolt and 2018 Nissan LEAF are high on my list...but...the ass hat dealerships in my area won't come close to what the nationally advertised deals are. Pisses me off.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• All I want to do is lease an EV since I am not going to sit and wait for a model 3. Both the Chevy Bolt and 2018 Nissan LEAF are high on my list...but...the ass hat dealerships in my area won't come close to what the nationally advertised deals are. Pisses me off.

Too bad you don't live in California. (I finally found ONE reason I would move there). Prius has now released for sale in CA only the 2018 Mirai. It's a hydrogen powered car that has 8 year 100,000 warranty on the system. Car comes with FREE 3 years of Hydrogen fuel and gets 312 miles per "tankful". It sells for $57,500, but currently has a $5,000 CA rebate. I'm keeping my eyes on this and hope that it's success allows them to roll it out to Florida soon

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• When the 2nd gen Volt came out, I had one on order locally and GM decided at last minute to cancel Florida from the rollout for 2016. Looked up various car dealers from out of state online and checked inventory. Called a few for deals and wound up buying one in Maryland. Flew up, dealer picked me up and took auto train back on same day.
    Unfortunately, on a lease, you're probably going to be stuck dealing in same state as residence only. Maybe consider purchasing a Bolt as a Tesla on Mars is more likely than a Model 3 in your driveway any time soon. Given the tax credit, pricing and range, the Bolt is the best deal. Also, look at your mission...I average 65 miles on battery in the Volt which covers me 99+% of the time. I still get 43 mpg if I need the engine..Not a bad compromise.

I work for a Chevrolet dealership. I would be more than happy to try to help you out.

Keep the dirty side down.