A cool switch

• Looks like the switch for the electric jack or the operate the slides in and out. I have one of those in the draw full if switches.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I have the Single Pole Dual throw switches from SlingMods.
    How did you use the SPDT switch with your cams?
    I've been thinking about wiring both camera outputs to the video in for my head unit and then wiring the power for each camera to run thru the SPDT switch so that I can then activate whichever camera I want to use.

• I have the Single Pole Dual throw switches from SlingMods.
    How did you use the SPDT switch with your cams?
    I've been thinking about wiring both camera outputs to the video in for my head unit and then wiring the power for each camera to run thru the SPDT switch so that I can then activate whichever camera I want to use.

I have both cameras run to a Y RCA video adapter. The cameras feed their signal when they are in the on position so they can't be on at the same time. Basically you flip the switch one way you see the front. The other way you see the rear. It feeds into the same single camera input on my head unit.

I think I know what your asking now. The cameras are grounded at the camera to the frame. Then at the switch the power is always at the common terminal. Then you press the top side of the switch when you want one camera and the bottom when you want the other.

• Looks like the same switch Slingmods has been selling. Single pole double throw. For those that do not know the center is the hot and the two outside post are for any two items you you want to power up with the same power supply. But it is either one or the other ( NOT AT THE SAME TIME )

• Sounds

I have both cameras run to a Y RCA video adapter. The cameras feed their signal when they are in the on position so they can't be on at the same time. Basically you flip the switch one way you see the front. The other way you see the rear. It feeds into the same single camera input on my head unit.

I think I know what your asking now. The cameras are grounded at the camera to the frame. Then at the switch the power is always at the common terminal. Then you press the top side of the switch when you want one camera and the bottom when you want the other.

Sounds like we both were thinking the same thing.