• you still have not addressed the questions I asked above

Why would Tesla/Space-X fake the landing of the two boosters? How did they fake it when there was a live viewing audience right there at the Cape?

Why if they faked these two landing successfully did they then tell the world that the third booster crashed?

please give us the reason WHY?????

what did they gain that made them want to do what you say they did?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Smoke and mirrors...oh look we lost a booster and we won’t make it to mars because we are hopelessly off coarse....they are leading you to the cliff and it looks like it’s working...I saw Buck Rogers and the Thunderbirds stick landings like that over 50 years ago...

And you should have read my post about the absolutely real looking hologram plane in broad daylight....also look closely into Elon Musks background. He’s a gamer/CGI programmer...and now he has access to the worlds most powerful computers with an unlimited budget...so do you think he could produce something real looking?

If you just take everything at face value...you must dig deeper. Because it really gets deeper. Computer generated images are very hard to detect from real. No video should be trusted...and even seeing things with your eyes can be deceiving...I was totally fooled by what I “thought” I saw...our brains are programmed to fill in the blanks to make sense of what or how we think something should look or be.

The kids in the gymnasium thought they saw a pretty real looking whale....that was impressive...the room was full of people...who all thought the same thing. But when you take the time to analyze what you saw and know a whale and all that water could not have been there you dismiss it as fake....I’m very glad I happened to be in the exact right place to see that hologram plane. It changed my perspective on everything.

Do not underestimate the capabilities of our government to deceive masses of people and rub your nose in it. Research ....into it. In the past 15 years my mind has been changed about many things....to the point that nothing surprises me....

I dig into everything for answers...I don’t blindly accept anything at face value anymore...

• Haven't read any replies and I won't. Let's just say if you want any explanation from him you're looking in the wrong place. It will do no good to provide fact or reality because in his world we are all wrong. I find it best to just imagine that those who think like that need more help than I can give them and go on about my business without them in my world (don't bother to reply Bigdog because I will not waste any time or energy reading it anyway). Somewhere in this vast internet I'm sure you have found those with similar intellect. Please go there.

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

• you are one very sick person. you probably think the government was behind 911 don't you?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Smoke and mirrors...oh look we lost a booster and we won’t make it to mars because we are hopelessly off coarse....they are leading you to the cliff and it looks like it’s working...I saw Buck Rogers and the Thunderbirds stick landings like that over 50 years ago...

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• If you stop and think about the number of people involve with such conspiracy theories, what's the reality that every-single-one-of-them will remain 100% silent about the "conspiracy". In this day and age, everyone wants their 15 seconds of fame. Someone would definitely be a whistle-blower.

I'm always amazed by the chemtrail conspiratorialists. Someone would need to know about the plan. Someone would need to be involved with making of the chemicals. Someone would need to be involved with transportation of the chemicals. The pilots would need to be aware they need to release the chemicals. For me to believe that of all these people involved, not a single one is willing to speak out and say, "Hey! I don't want my friends and family inhaling chemicals! I have a problem with this.". Critical thinking is a lost art.

• Someone (I'm too lazy to search for the post) posted earlier about the problems using lots of smaller rocket motors. I remembered the Soviets had wanted to use a shit-ton (technical term for an awfully big number of something) of small rocket motors which caused all kinds of problems with their chosen design for their 1960s moon rocket. These two articles contrast why Space X is now having success with the multiple engine approach compared to what happened to the Soviets.
    this-insane-rocket-is-why-the-soviet-union-never-made-i-1448356326

Musk explains why SpaceX prefers clusters of small engines | Ars Technica

• Ok... I found these images on the line... Can someone help me? I think one of them is a fake but I'm just not able to tell real from fake these days.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Not sure how much popcorn has already been sold on this thread??

That said ~> I WANT TO BELIEVE we put a bad ass Tesla into space... it gives me hope for humanity (not sure why it does, but it does) ~> So “F” anyone who tries to take that from me!! :00000014:

AND “F” anyone who says lightsaber chopsticks aren’t cool... because they are!!

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• my daughter loves those.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Now those are cool as hell

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!