Cleaning Question

• Menards? - - we dont have those in California

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Does it repel road dirt.....

having used both the slick mist and the Top Coat f-11 I can't tell much difference. The Slick Mist is a bit easier to remove and both seem to repel road dirt equally. As far as shine goes I might give an edge to the Slick Mist, but its very very close. The only time I saw a noticeable difference was when I tested to see which beaded water better and the slick mist clearly did better.

For under $8 at walmart why dont you try it yourself

Lucas is a very well regarded U.S. company that has been around for a very long time as such I trust them. Top Coat on the other hand I know almost nothing about and when I inquired about getting a product information sheet or product safety sheet for f-11 they refused. in the past they made several other products including another sealant and a quick shine product and all of those other products are now no longer made - - F-11 may be the best thing ever made, but I cant trust them when all they will tell me is f-11 is "new technology" but they refuse to say more - - until they are willing to give more information I wont use their product again

Right now I use the slick mist almost daily for clean up and shine as a quick detail on top of the Meguiar's ultimate liquid wax which is a proven sealant I know I can trusted

My Slingshot is the only vehicle I have owned where I am really into keeping it looking its best. In the past I just ran cars through the car wash. Now that I have decided to really do quality car care I want to do it right and that means using products with a proven track record that professionals trust.

• Since I have a gallon left...I’m sticking with the top coat....I like how easy it is and I was using good carnauba wax. I can’t stop looking at my pickup truck...shiny shiny shiny...

I literally didn’t think I would find anything as good as carnauba wax...

• Since I have a gallon left...I’m sticking with the top coat....I like how easy it is and I was using good carnauba wax. I can’t stop looking at my pickup truck...shiny shiny shiny...

I literally didn’t think I would find anything as good as carnauba wax...

I honestly hope it works great for you, but I use my Slingshot as my daily driver and the sun down here is killer - as such I don't want to be the one that finds out in a year or two that it doesnt provide UV protection. I will let other test that for me :)

• I'm thinking about checking my local Wal-Mart tonight after my ride.

• Like I said, I hope it works and is everything you want

Let me know what you think in a year and I might reconsider

• I'm thinking about checking my local Wal-Mart tonight after my ride.

be sure to get the blue bottle - speed wax. they also have a slick mist tire care and a slick mist interior care - i hear the interior care is also very good, but i havent tried it or the tire care

• I actually got some answers - e-mail exchange with TopCoat - read from bottom to top

so - it they say it does provide UV protection and that its water - - - - This is why I have a problem - - they wont say what makes it work - every time I try to get some understanding of it is I get the runaround

they way they act and respond to questions screams scam! - - I am not saying it is, Im just saying it doesnt feel right

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• be sure to get the blue bottle - speed wax. they also have a slick mist tire care and a slick mist interior care - i hear the interior care is also very good, but i havent tried it or the tire care

The tire spray is what I showed Joe in Clarksville last year while he was out in the sun wiping down all of the black plastic. I told him to watch this and just sprayed an walked away

• Ok. Here's 2 pics I just took -
    I don't have any pics showing the grime that was on there, but @ssfjet knows how dirty it was. Both pics show the same color paint. I think the lighting affected the first pic as far as how the color got captured.

Looks MUCH, MUCH better now.