Slingshots Uncorked II (Fri, Apr 13th 2018, 12:00pm - Sun, Apr 15th 2018, 3:00pm)

Date

Slingshots Uncorked II

Fri, Apr 13th 2018, 11:00 am - Sun, Apr 15th 2018, 2:00 pm

103 2nd St, Clarksville, VA 23927

Participants

16 participants, 45 undecided and 0 do not participate

Closing Date: Apr 13th 2018, 11:00 am
  • I have made it home from Clarksville. @V-SHOT, and @A-Team SS are home also. A few light rain showers between Clarksville and Emporia. Rained like hell the last 15 miles of our ride home.

So great to see everyone again and really looking forward to Maggie Valley.

Thanks again Mitch and Collette for hosting such a wonderful event.

• DocG and Michelle home safe! We can't thankyou all enough for this MUCH needed gathering with our close friends and our new friends we found! AviviatorTom (spelling,I know) - Sir , ty so much for dinner last nite, you have truly instilled our Slingshot family traditions!

Mitch, Collette, SETA, and the town of Clarksville - we LOVE you and ty again for your hospitality!

Glad you are home safely. It was a pleasure meeting you.

• Lucas
    Glad to hear you made it home safely. Great to see you and the Mrs. again. Wonderful time had by all in Clarksville.

Yes Sir, I assume you are posting from home as well? Did you guys all stay mostly dry?

Thanks again for the save with the gas cap. Otherwise I’d have been driving around with a ziplock bag and a rubber band over the filler cap! 8o

• I have made it home from Clarksville. @V-SHOT, and @A-Team SS are home also. A few light rain showers between Clarksville and Emporia. Rained like hell the last 15 miles of our ride home.

So great to see everyone again and really looking forward to Maggie Valley.

Thanks again Mitch and Collette for hosting such a wonderful event.

Damn sure glad we left early!!! Otherwise, we would have had to made reservations on the Ark!!! Pretty big downpour just roared through our neighborhood. Velma and I had a wonderful time meeting new friends and seeing our old (er) friends, as well. Clarksville has us both by the heart. Don't be surprise if...well, I'll just save that news for a later date!!!!!! MUCH later!!!!

• Damn sure glad we left early!!! Otherwise, we would have had to made reservations on the Ark!!! Pretty big downpour just roared through our neighborhood. Velma and I had a wonderful time meeting new friends and seeing our old (er) friends, as well. Clarksville has us both by the heart. Don't be surprise if...well, I'll just save that news for a later date!!!!!! MUCH later!!!!

Wait! What? No Tickee??? lol

Glad you made it backsafe, oh and we want that pix Velma showed me this morn. I'll PM you Michelle's phone number to text it to.

Thanks!!!!

Boating with the dolphins, US Navy '76-'84

• DocG and Michelle home safe! We can't thankyou all enough for this MUCH needed gathering with our close friends and our new friends we found! AviviatorTom (spelling,I know) - Sir , ty so much for dinner last nite, you have truly instilled our Slingshot family traditions!

Mitch, Collette, SETA, and the town of Clarksville - we LOVE you and ty again for your hospitality!

Damn I even missed @DocG. :( Me and Ayla need to ride down to visit you guys.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Damn I even missed @DocG. :( Me and Ayla need to ride down to visit you guys.

Damn I even missed @DocG. :( Me and Ayla need to ride down to visit you guys.

Anytime Brother - we've been missing from the forum for about a year, but all is good now and we're back! Did miss you both but we know we'll all be together soon. Congrats on your new business and your marriage! ('bout damn time!)....

Boating with the dolphins, US Navy '76-'84

• Anytime Brother - we've been missing from the forum for about a year, but all is good now and we're back! Did miss you both but we know we'll all be together soon. Congrats on your new business and your marriage! ('bout damn time!)....

Brother Last week Ayla was asking about how you was doing?!?!? Okay we have to set up something. Good to hear from you

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Yes Sir, I assume you are posting from home as well? Did you guys all stay mostly dry?

Thanks again for the save with the gas cap. Otherwise I’d have been driving around with a ziplock bag and a rubber band over the filler cap! 8o

The ride home was pretty good except the last 15 miles. Rained like hell so by the time I finally made it home I was pretty soaked. @V-SHOT, Velma, and @A-Team SS got soaked also.

You are welcome @DocG. Had a wonderful time this weekend and it was a pleasure meeting you and Michelle. Sorry the service at the restaurant was sooooooooooo slow last night. @lrobbi. We missed you brother and not only did you miss @DocG but a wonderful weekend and a nice long Mexican dinner.

• Glad everyone is home safe and more or less dry!

4:08 Not a drop of rain here yet

Sure sounds like the weather forecasters screwed this one up. Was not forecast to rain until tonight in Virginia Beach. Rained like crazy the last 15 miles of our ride home, and we have had some downpours since I have been home. Forecast to rain in Clarksville around 1:00 and you have not received any rain yet. We did go thru some light rain between Clarksville and Emporia.