Slingshots Uncorked II (Fri, Apr 13th 2018, 12:00pm - Sun, Apr 15th 2018, 3:00pm)

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Slingshots Uncorked II

      Fri, Apr 13th 2018, 11:00am - Sun, Apr 15th 2018, 2:00pm

      103 2nd St, Clarksville, VA 23927

    • Participants

      16 participants, 45 undecided and 0 do not participate

      Closing Date: Apr 15th 2018, 2:00pm
    Event
    • I have made it home from Clarksville. @V-SHOT, and @A-Team SS are home also. A few light rain showers between Clarksville and Emporia. Rained like hell the last 15 miles of our ride home.

      So great to see everyone again and really looking forward to Maggie Valley.

      Thanks again Mitch and Collette for hosting such a wonderful event.
    • DocG wrote:

      DocG and Michelle home safe! We can't thankyou all enough for this MUCH needed gathering with our close friends and our new friends we found! AviviatorTom (spelling,I know) - Sir , ty so much for dinner last nite, you have truly instilled our Slingshot family traditions!

      Mitch, Collette, SETA, and the town of Clarksville - we LOVE you and ty again for your hospitality!
      Glad you are home safely. It was a pleasure meeting you.
    • av8ingtom wrote:

      TheRock wrote:

      @MrsRock and @TheRock checking in. Just walked in the door safe and dry if you can believe that!! Was actually a great ride home!!! Not too cold and not hot!
      Lucas
      Glad to hear you made it home safely. Great to see you and the Mrs. again. Wonderful time had by all in Clarksville.

      Yes Sir, I assume you are posting from home as well? Did you guys all stay mostly dry?

      Thanks again for the save with the gas cap. Otherwise I’d have been driving around with a ziplock bag and a rubber band over the filler cap! 8o
    • av8ingtom wrote:

      I have made it home from Clarksville. @V-SHOT, and @A-Team SS are home also. A few light rain showers between Clarksville and Emporia. Rained like hell the last 15 miles of our ride home.

      So great to see everyone again and really looking forward to Maggie Valley.

      Thanks again Mitch and Collette for hosting such a wonderful event.
      Damn sure glad we left early!!! Otherwise, we would have had to made reservations on the Ark!!! Pretty big downpour just roared through our neighborhood. Velma and I had a wonderful time meeting new friends and seeing our old (er) friends, as well. Clarksville has us both by the heart. Don't be surprise if...well, I'll just save that news for a later date!!!!!! MUCH later!!!!
      :SILVERSS:
    • V-SHOT wrote:

      av8ingtom wrote:

      I have made it home from Clarksville. @V-SHOT, and @A-Team SS are home also. A few light rain showers between Clarksville and Emporia. Rained like hell the last 15 miles of our ride home.

      So great to see everyone again and really looking forward to Maggie Valley.

      Thanks again Mitch and Collette for hosting such a wonderful event.
      Damn sure glad we left early!!! Otherwise, we would have had to made reservations on the Ark!!! Pretty big downpour just roared through our neighborhood. Velma and I had a wonderful time meeting new friends and seeing our old (er) friends, as well. Clarksville has us both by the heart. Don't be surprise if...well, I'll just save that news for a later date!!!!!! MUCH later!!!!
      Wait! What? No Tickee??? lol

      Glad you made it backsafe, oh and we want that pix Velma showed me this morn. I'll PM you Michelle's phone number to text it to.

      Thanks!!!!
      Boating with the dolphins, US Navy '76-'84
    • DocG wrote:

      DocG and Michelle home safe! We can't thankyou all enough for this MUCH needed gathering with our close friends and our new friends we found! AviviatorTom (spelling,I know) - Sir , ty so much for dinner last nite, you have truly instilled our Slingshot family traditions!

      Mitch, Collette, SETA, and the town of Clarksville - we LOVE you and ty again for your hospitality!
      Damn I even missed @DocG. :( Me and Ayla need to ride down to visit you guys.
      Lrobbi - RShotAccessories.com





      :D

      L R-SHOT
      - YouTube

      WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
      RACE DISCONNECTED US,
      RELIGION SEPERATED US,
      POLITICS DIVIDED US,
      AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.
    • lrobbi wrote:

      DocG wrote:

      DocG and Michelle home safe! We can't thankyou all enough for this MUCH needed gathering with our close friends and our new friends we found! AviviatorTom (spelling,I know) - Sir , ty so much for dinner last nite, you have truly instilled our Slingshot family traditions!

      Mitch, Collette, SETA, and the town of Clarksville - we LOVE you and ty again for your hospitality!
      Damn I even missed @DocG. :( Me and Ayla need to ride down to visit you guys.

      lrobbi wrote:

      DocG wrote:

      DocG and Michelle home safe! We can't thankyou all enough for this MUCH needed gathering with our close friends and our new friends we found! AviviatorTom (spelling,I know) - Sir , ty so much for dinner last nite, you have truly instilled our Slingshot family traditions!

      Mitch, Collette, SETA, and the town of Clarksville - we LOVE you and ty again for your hospitality!
      Damn I even missed @DocG. :( Me and Ayla need to ride down to visit you guys.
      Anytime Brother - we've been missing from the forum for about a year, but all is good now and we're back! Did miss you both but we know we'll all be together soon. Congrats on your new business and your marriage! ('bout damn time!)....
      Boating with the dolphins, US Navy '76-'84
    • DocG wrote:

      lrobbi wrote:

      DocG wrote:

      DocG and Michelle home safe! We can't thankyou all enough for this MUCH needed gathering with our close friends and our new friends we found! AviviatorTom (spelling,I know) - Sir , ty so much for dinner last nite, you have truly instilled our Slingshot family traditions!

      Mitch, Collette, SETA, and the town of Clarksville - we LOVE you and ty again for your hospitality!
      Damn I even missed @DocG. :( Me and Ayla need to ride down to visit you guys.

      lrobbi wrote:

      DocG wrote:

      DocG and Michelle home safe! We can't thankyou all enough for this MUCH needed gathering with our close friends and our new friends we found! AviviatorTom (spelling,I know) - Sir , ty so much for dinner last nite, you have truly instilled our Slingshot family traditions!

      Mitch, Collette, SETA, and the town of Clarksville - we LOVE you and ty again for your hospitality!
      Damn I even missed @DocG. :( Me and Ayla need to ride down to visit you guys.
      Anytime Brother - we've been missing from the forum for about a year, but all is good now and we're back! Did miss you both but we know we'll all be together soon. Congrats on your new business and your marriage! ('bout damn time!)....
      Brother Last week Ayla was asking about how you was doing?!?!? Okay we have to set up something. Good to hear from you
      Lrobbi - RShotAccessories.com





      :D

      L R-SHOT
      - YouTube

      WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
      RACE DISCONNECTED US,
      RELIGION SEPERATED US,
      POLITICS DIVIDED US,
      AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.
    • TheRock wrote:

      av8ingtom wrote:

      TheRock wrote:

      @MrsRock and @TheRock checking in. Just walked in the door safe and dry if you can believe that!! Was actually a great ride home!!! Not too cold and not hot!
      LucasGlad to hear you made it home safely. Great to see you and the Mrs. again. Wonderful time had by all in Clarksville.
      Yes Sir, I assume you are posting from home as well? Did you guys all stay mostly dry?

      Thanks again for the save with the gas cap. Otherwise I’d have been driving around with a ziplock bag and a rubber band over the filler cap! 8o
      The ride home was pretty good except the last 15 miles. Rained like hell so by the time I finally made it home I was pretty soaked. @V-SHOT, Velma, and @A-Team SS got soaked also.
    • av8ingtom wrote:

      TheRock wrote:

      av8ingtom wrote:

      TheRock wrote:

      @MrsRock and @TheRock checking in. Just walked in the door safe and dry if you can believe that!! Was actually a great ride home!!! Not too cold and not hot!
      LucasGlad to hear you made it home safely. Great to see you and the Mrs. again. Wonderful time had by all in Clarksville.
      Yes Sir, I assume you are posting from home as well? Did you guys all stay mostly dry?
      Thanks again for the save with the gas cap. Otherwise I’d have been driving around with a ziplock bag and a rubber band over the filler cap! 8o
      The ride home was pretty good except the last 15 miles. Rained like hell so by the time I finally made it home I was pretty soaked. @V-SHOT, Velma, and @A-Team SS got soaked also.


      At least it was at the very end where you could run in the house and take a hot shower. Glad you guys made it home safely! Only one I have t seen post up is @ethermion
    • DocG wrote:

      DocG and Michelle home safe! We can't thankyou all enough for this MUCH needed gathering with our close friends and our new friends we found! AviviatorTom (spelling,I know) - Sir , ty so much for dinner last nite, you have truly instilled our Slingshot family traditions!

      Mitch, Collette, SETA, and the town of Clarksville - we LOVE you and ty again for your hospitality!
      You are welcome @DocG. Had a wonderful time this weekend and it was a pleasure meeting you and Michelle. Sorry the service at the restaurant was sooooooooooo slow last night. @lrobbi. We missed you brother and not only did you miss @DocG but a wonderful weekend and a nice long Mexican dinner.
    • TheRock wrote:

      av8ingtom wrote:

      TheRock wrote:

      av8ingtom wrote:

      TheRock wrote:

      @MrsRock and @TheRock checking in. Just walked in the door safe and dry if you can believe that!! Was actually a great ride home!!! Not too cold and not hot!
      LucasGlad to hear you made it home safely. Great to see you and the Mrs. again. Wonderful time had by all in Clarksville.
      Yes Sir, I assume you are posting from home as well? Did you guys all stay mostly dry?Thanks again for the save with the gas cap. Otherwise I’d have been driving around with a ziplock bag and a rubber band over the filler cap! 8o
      The ride home was pretty good except the last 15 miles. Rained like hell so by the time I finally made it home I was pretty soaked. @V-SHOT, Velma, and @A-Team SS got soaked also.
      At least it was at the very end where you could run in the house and take a hot shower. Glad you guys made it home safely! Only one I have t seen post up is @ethermion
      Eric was still at the hotel when we pulled out. We left around 7:45. Hopefully we will hear from him shortly.
    • MACAWS wrote:

      Glad everyone is home safe and more or less dry!

      4:08 Not a drop of rain here yet
      Sure sounds like the weather forecasters screwed this one up. Was not forecast to rain until tonight in Virginia Beach. Rained like crazy the last 15 miles of our ride home, and we have had some downpours since I have been home. Forecast to rain in Clarksville around 1:00 and you have not received any rain yet. We did go thru some light rain between Clarksville and Emporia.
    • Then, we won a hat and t-shit from @lrobbi AND a case of wine from @kev. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

      Images
      • C897A770-A012-4DE4-BD30-AAE99357BE90.jpeg

        91.17 kB, 576×768, viewed 6 times
      • 78587381-EF55-4ED1-9B4E-E100911E919C.jpeg

        81.32 kB, 576×768, viewed 6 times
      • 7535CF66-D805-4EA9-849B-69BB86BB7E36.jpeg

        146.85 kB, 576×768, viewed 4 times

    Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.