Slingshots Uncorked II (Fri, Apr 13th 2018, 12:00pm - Sun, Apr 15th 2018, 3:00pm)

Date

Slingshots Uncorked II

Fri, Apr 13th 2018, 11:00 am - Sun, Apr 15th 2018, 2:00 pm

103 2nd St, Clarksville, VA 23927

Participants

16 participants, 45 undecided and 0 do not participate

Closing Date: Apr 13th 2018, 11:00 am
  • I’m going to put together a full video montage of the weekend’s festivities ~> but just wanted to take a minute and give a quick shout out to @SlingLow for the awesome backplate he donated. @sideslinger won it during the raffle and it’s going to make a great addition on our sling! This thing is FREAKIN’ AWESOME ~> well done and thank you!! <3

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• It is with heavy heart that Janet & I will have to cancel , the couple we had looking after my 92 year old Father-in-Law dropped out on us due to family issues so we will be staying home this weekend looking after him and making arrangements for someone to watch over him the following week and a half as we attend my Submarine Reunion. We were so looking forward to this get-together but am sure we will see everyone in Maggie Valley. Y'All have an awesome time and ride safe.

@MACAWS sorry for the short notice, we just found out last night ourselves.

Sorry to hear that, was looking forward to meeting a fellow bubblehead. I'm missing Maggie Valley as I have the Flasher reunion starting the following Wednesday, I can't travel THAT much.

• I’m going to put together a full video montage of the weekend’s festivities ~> but just wanted to take a minute and give a quick shout out to @SlingLow for the awesome backplate he donated. @sideslinger won it during the raffle and it’s going to make a great addition on our sling! This thing is FREAKIN’ AWESOME ~> well done and thank you!! <3

How cool! If you can't be the lucky one you can marry her. That's what I did! I really wish I was close enough to the action to make these events and meet y'all but it's a bit of a black hole out here in Washington - Slingshot and gov't-wise anyway. Hope everyone enjoys the event and I'm looking forward to the videos and pics. The bridge shot and setup looks awesome. Nice opportunity for the attendees to see what we're all about and don't forget to submit your pics to '2018SlingshotCalendar.WaitThat'sNotMe'.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Mrs. and I will be there tomorrow. Dunno who we are chasing down to give $$s to since we are last minute pile on but I'm sure we'll figure it out

We are riding out tomorrow at 9 from Hardee’s. 916 Virginia Ave, Clarksville, VA. If you aren’t making that, then we are meeting folks who aren’t going on the ride at ~1130 at Sunoco, 8188 US-15, Clarksville, VA 23927 to line up on the bridge inside the wine festival.

• Mrs. and I will be there tomorrow. Dunno who we are chasing down to give $$s to since we are last minute pile on but I'm sure we'll figure it out.

@Smokerider
    If you want to ride in the morning be in the Hardee's Parking by 9am.
    If for some reason you do not make it in time, Iook for me in the Magnusson hotel parking lot.
    You can purchase wine festival tickets at the gate.

Looking forward to seeing you

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to come out to the welcome dinner.

Special thanks to the following for their help and Support

Cathy AKA Mrs @Designer for the fresh picked Salad and awesome deserts
    Colette - Mrs @MACAWS - I would be lost without her support
    Marty and Dave @Designer and @Firefly for organizing a last minute ride and saving the day

Support from our Family and Vendors
    @kev - Fort the case of wine Grand Pize
    @lrobbi - Fort the shirts / hats and headlight trim kit
    @TheRock NO wait Mrs @TheRock for the $75 gift certificate and Firewall Trim Kit
    @FunCycle - For the wine festival Ticket
    @mytoy - For the Cover your Nuts - Double Nut Cover
    @SlingLow Fort the Rear trim kit

Your generosity made a this even more special - Thank You So Much

Happy Birthday to @adventure4me and @DarkSquid

See you all in the morning

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @MrsRock and I made it safely! BEAUTIFUL ride today! Thanks @MACAWS for the beautiful weather!! I did make a bonehead move and left my gas cap on the back of the Sling and drove off! :00008862:
    Thanks to @MACAWS and @av8ingtom, they had me covered! Like boy scouts, they are always prepared for almost any situation!!

I am sure one day I will do the same thing. Glad I could help out.

• How cool! If you can't be the lucky one you can marry her. That's what I did! I really wish I was close enough to the action to make these events and meet y'all but it's a bit of a black hole out here in Washington - Slingshot and gov't-wise anyway. Hope everyone enjoys the event and I'm looking forward to the videos and pics. The bridge shot and setup looks awesome. Nice opportunity for the attendees to see what we're all about and don't forget to submit your pics to '2018SlingshotCalendar.WaitThat'sNotMe'.

@adventure4me made it!! And she is Washington, I believe! Just sayin’!

;)

• @adventure4me made it!! And she is Washington, I believe! Just sayin’!

She's awesome for sure! I have this little issue of earning an income. I'm all leveraged up on a project and working hard to complete it so I can run around this summer. Planning on Sundre and a few other adventures. One of these days.....

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I want to thank Mitch and Colette for organizing this awesome event! This was our first slingshotinfo event and I cannot say enough about how welcome we felt. What an awesome group of Slingers! Looking forward to seeing everyone at Maggie Valley! Mark & Linda

• the wife and i had a blast at our first event. big shout out to Mitch and his wife and who ever else helped out. very well organized event had a blast especially the ride through the back roads. Erica im still picking stones from the face lmao. enjoyed every minute of it. unfortunately we had to leave early due to the wife not feeling the best but she enjoyed herself. again thank you for the open arms to the group and hope to ride with u guys again before Maggie valley. great group of people

• Mitch & Colette ~> you rocked it again this year! :thumbsup: and special thanks to everyone who helped make it all possible...

Stacy and I are home safe and enjoying some BBQ before the biblical rains hit Charlotte in a few hours!

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png