Slingshots Uncorked II (Fri, Apr 13th 2018, 12:00pm - Sun, Apr 15th 2018, 3:00pm)

Date

Slingshots Uncorked II

Fri, Apr 13th 2018, 11:00 am - Sun, Apr 15th 2018, 2:00 pm

103 2nd St, Clarksville, VA 23927

Participants

16 participants, 45 undecided and 0 do not participate

Closing Date: Apr 13th 2018, 11:00 am
  • Sorry, we will be missing this one. Having knee replacement a few days before. I hope you guys have a great time and I hope to be up and slinging with you guys before the end of the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Ouch

Heel up quickly - see yo at the next event.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Looks like we are a not gonna make it. Tried to see what we could do for scheduling, but it still looks like the Booze & Blues is our best target again this year.
    Would've loved to meet up with you all at this shindig but it's just not in the cards.
    We'll live vicariously through all the pics, vids, and stories that you post afterwards!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Looks like we are a not gonna make it. Tried to see what we could do for scheduling, but it still looks like the Booze & Blues is our best target again this year.
    Would've loved to meet up with you all at this shindig but it's just not in the cards.
    We'll live vicariously through all the pics, vids, and stories that you post afterwards!!!!

I will save some Ass Blaster for Booze and Blues BBQ

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @DocG is in. A little more dynamite, and I'll get him to properly sign up. Bubbleheads, rejoice!

@Jdin and bride have some complications. They are working on it.

Still on the case. I hate to drink alone. And, drinking with @MACAWS is a really bad day.

I know it is real shame I used to be such a fun drunk...........But I did get myself into tons of trouble

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I know it is real shame I used to be such a fun drunk...........But I did get myself into tons of trouble

last year it was the weekend before. We have competitions in PA that weekend.

We are trying to work it out we are there until Saturday until 5pm. Then we leave to drive up to PA.

• last year it was the weekend before. We have competitions in PA that weekend.
    We are trying to work it out we are there until Saturday until 5pm. Then we leave to drive up to PA.

So you and your lovely honey are gonna stop by at our place for a great rid? We would love that.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• last year it was the weekend before. We have competitions in PA that weekend.

Sorry about the date change but someone else runs the festival - maybe it will be warmer this year

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Sorry, we will be missing this one. Having knee replacement a few days before. I hope you guys have a great time and I hope to be up and slinging with you guys before the end of the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Hey @Bear , you just concentrate on getting better. If you need anything, just let us know. Having been basically shut in with spine surgery from the beginning of December through all of January, I kinda' know what you will be going through. Don't think that you have to go through this by yourself. Reach out, and let us know what you need, want, and have to have!!!! We are just a phone call away. :thumbup:

On another note, Velma and I thought we had made our reservations at the Magnuson a while back. Nope!!! Just spent about 30 minutes on the phone with a wonderful lady, by the name of Elaine. It felt I as though I was talking to my best friend. She and I hit it off from the word go. She pulled up our past reservations, and the fun began from there!! She actually remembered talking to Velma and I on one or two of our trips to Clarksville!!!!! Like I said, we were on the phone for about 30 or 40 minutes!!! It felt like we were catching up on old times!!! THAT'S the reason we keep coming back to Clarksville!!!

If there is anyone on the fence about attending an event in Clarksville...pull the trigger, and head on in!! Odds are, you will have a better experience than you will have ever imagined. PLUS, the rides that Mitch and all the folks in his back pocket come up with...simply put...amazing!!!!

You gotta' experience Clarksville first hand, to truly love it! Once you take the plunge...you'll be back...bank on it!!!! :thumbsup::thumbup::thumbsup:

• You gotta' experience Clarksville first hand, to truly love it! Once you take the plunge...you'll be back...bank on it!!!!

John

I keep telling you, what makes the event are the people who attend - especially Velma and the guy she brings with her!
    Thanks for all the kind words my friend, looking forward to seeing you again soon

Mitch

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Room is reserved,Michelle and I will be there. Dang, Ethermion is a pain in the butt! lol Not really, he did get me interested after a great dinner!

BTW V-Shot,Elaine was telling me about your conversation. Told her I knew who she was talking about. She really liked you....

Boating with the dolphins, US Navy '76-'84

• Room is reserved,Michelle and I will be there. Dang, Ethermion is a pain in the butt! lol Not really, he did get me interested after a great dinner!

BTW V-Shot,Elaine was telling me about your conversation. Told her I knew who she was talking about. She really liked you....

@DocG
    Glad you are going to make it - please update your status on the participants list

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!