Slingshots Uncorked II (Fri, Apr 13th 2018, 12:00pm - Sun, Apr 15th 2018, 3:00pm)

Date

Slingshots Uncorked II

Fri, Apr 13th 2018, 11:00 am - Sun, Apr 15th 2018, 2:00 pm

103 2nd St, Clarksville, VA 23927

Participants

16 participants, 45 undecided and 0 do not participate

Closing Date: Apr 13th 2018, 11:00 am
  • Ahem, synchronize Apple watches.

Ahem, good times are every day.

But, yes, I'm into this. See you again soon! So many friends, so long since I have seen many of you! Sometimes, you need to bust out of the everyday. Warning to all, I may be wound like a clock spring.

• If you need help detailing that hot rod just give me a shout!

@MACAWS you also can stop by at my place, mine is not muddy more like dusty because off the never ending winter. Anyhow this weekend would not work, my Boss from Switzerland will be her from Thursday for a few days. We will miss you all.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• @V-SHOT and @DarkSquid

Just a reminder that we will be meeting at my office and leaving for Clarksville at 1400 Hrs sharp. One stop in Emporia or South Hill and arriving at the Magnuson at 1730 Hrs.

My office address is 1800 Greenbrier Parkway in Chesapeake. Corner of S.Military Hwy and Greenbrier Parkway. PRIORITY TOYOTA. MY CELL NUMBER IS 201-0107

The weather forecast for Sunday seems to be improving hour by hour. Looks like I will be riding my Sling down to Clarksville and not trailering down. No rain in Virginia Beach until the evening. Rain holding off in Clarksville until Sunday afternoon. Everything is starting to look like great weather for the 2018 Season, and no better place to kick it off than Clarksville, Va.

• LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED ALREADY!!!!!!!! :00008040::00008172::00008356::00008172::00008040:

• I hope you all have a great time. I'm sure Mitch will outdo himself this year again. If i couldn't go to Kerrville TX (and I can't), this was on my radar to try to show up ans surprise a few people. But that's not going to happen. I'll have to refocus on Maggie Valley. BTW Mitch, did you see what Sonics is doing all day today?

YUMMMMMMMMMM

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• It is with heavy heart that Janet & I will have to cancel , the couple we had looking after my 92 year old Father-in-Law dropped out on us due to family issues so we will be staying home this weekend looking after him and making arrangements for someone to watch over him the following week and a half as we attend my Submarine Reunion. We were so looking forward to this get-together but am sure we will see everyone in Maggie Valley. Y'All have an awesome time and ride safe.

@MACAWS sorry for the short notice, we just found out last night ourselves.

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• If I don't wash the beast twice, lovely bride will not get in it. If the weather was warmer, and we had more time, it could get a bikini wash from the bride. But not in the cards this time.
    I will wash tonight before bride gets home, then get her assessment of my miserable effort. Then tomorrow I will attempt to correct my errors. Might even have to use soap.

Not 100% sure why, but my beast tends to look like I just went muddin'.

Would someone PLEASE step in for @Tripod???!!!??? @MiM @mytoy, youse guys got skillz...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• It is with heavy heart that Janet & I will have to cancel , the couple we had looking after my 92 year old Father-in-Law dropped out on us due to family issues so we will be staying home this weekend looking after him and making arrangements for someone to watch over him the following week and a half as we attend my Submarine Reunion. We were so looking forward to this get-together but am sure we will see everyone in Maggie Valley. Y'All have an awesome time and ride safe.

*tears* ;( Hope everything works out... going to miss you! <3

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Yeah, gonna miss @Bubblehead too. Wrangled @DocG (another bubblehead) into posting this time, but whatever.

Lovely bride was delighted by his stories of taking in exchange students from her home country. Most people don't know that her home country is actually a country. Rock on, Bubble due! There will be another day!

You meet the nicest folks on a Slingshot. Seriously.

• Yeah, gonna miss @Bubblehead too. Wrangled @DocG (another bubblehead) into posting this time, but whatever.

Lovely bride was delighted by his stories of taking in exchange students from her home country. Most people don't know that her home country is actually a country. Rock on, Bubble due! There will be another day!

You meet the nicest folks on a Slingshot. Seriously.

Sorry about missing you and @DocG but we WILL be in Maggie Valley. Hope to see y'all there

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

Gonna miss both of you.... Hope everything works out for the best

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Well guys the @Designer and @Firefly have whipped up a great run for Saturday morning. This is not for the faint of heart your hands and feet will be busy. We test ran it today and I think it is better than the original ride planned for Sunday.

I am guessing Sunday will be a wash and most everyone should be able to bail out early enough to miss the rain, most forecasts have rain rolling in after lunch. Looks like most of the storm it to the north and nothing to the east.

Even though we will not get our original 3 day schedule in I am sure you will not be disappointed

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!