Super Bowl Sunday

• One thing I CANT STAND is BS talk after a team wins there FIRST SB. Ok eagles Won, be humble, honored & enjoy. But to talk shit after the fact proves character. And obviously Eagles have non. You NEVER heard trash talking or any BS after ANY of the “PATS 5 SB WINS” There a class organization & would give there opponents praise.. just when you give Eagles a congrats there mouths make you say Fuck them! They beat a team that has OWNED the league, Pats D sucked! ( won’t make excuses, but fact) again enjoy the win you beat the best team of last 10 years.
    Sorry @WOLF but I can’t stand such actions , cocky trash.. but true character shows of the kind of “punks” the Eagles have on there team.

Let’s see how they do next year and they can maintain and back up the trash they speak..?

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Patriots lost for one reason and one reason only. Head coach Belichick wanted to bench Malcom Butler to show him there are consequences for breaking the team curfew. Plain and simple. You have a defense that couldn't stop the Eagles, yet you have your best Corner back sitting on the bench. Yea coach, you made your point - you fucked up the teams chances to win, but you made your point. You went from one of the greatest coaches of all time, to nothing more than another Pete Carol in making the worst decision in super bowl history, Maybe it's time to go back to the Browns - they need you

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• One thing I CANT STAND is BS talk after a team wins there FIRST SB. Ok eagles Won, be humble, honored & enjoy. But to talk shit after the fact proves character. And obviously Eagles have non. You NEVER heard trash talking or any BS after ANY of the “PATS 5 SB WINS” There a class organization & would give there opponents praise.. just when you give Eagles a congrats there mouths make you say Fuck them! They beat a team that has OWNED the league, Pats D sucked! ( won’t make excuses, but fact) again enjoy the win you beat the best team of last 10 years.
    Sorry @WOLF but I can’t stand such actions , cocky trash.. but true character shows of the kind of “punks” the Eagles have on there team.

Let’s see how they do next year and they can maintain and back up the trash they speak..?

"Bad actors", "bad apples", "there are always a few". Remember those lines when disparaging an entire team, group, party, race, profession... Too often people lump entire groups into "baskets" because of a few morons. New England has some also @BONES, I would never say "their whole team has no character" as you did. Watch the many, many interviews. There was plenty of respect given to New England before and after the SB by Philly players and coaches.

Maybe you need to stop only paying attention to things that enforce your preconceptions and watch and listen to things that expand your views and open your eyes. You may find yourself becoming less irritable. ;)

• listen to things that expand your views and open your eyes

I try not to listen to shit, and call things for what they are. I see, witness and determine, judge and decide from there. I don't let ANYONE try to change my direction and perception, news, sports analysts, etc Things are what they are black or white, no gray area. My eyes are opened buddy. I tell it how it is whether if its a best friend, favorite team, family member, there's no sugar coating. And the way this Fucked world is I don't wanna open my eyes or Expand my views any more than they are, cause there's nothing to look forward to now a days, outside of family & friends, but won't get into the crying Lib crap. It's a love / Hate world you deal with the path you choose. I focus on friends and family, the rest of the world can pound sand....Oh yeah, My Eyes are wide open....

open.png

thanks for the Confucius reply though.... :whistling::00000450::00008084:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/