Need EMERGENCY Assistance!!!

• This thread is reserved for anyone traveling who has some sort of emergency & needs assistance from fellow forum members. Please don’t post here unless it’s a true emergency... Thank you.

@rabtech - can you pin this to the top to make it easy to find for those needing help?

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

Edited once, last by Tripod ().

• This thread is reserved for anyone traveling who has some sort of emergency & needs assistance from fellow forum members. Please don’t post here unless it’s a true emergency... Thank you.

@rabtech - can you pin this to the top to make it easy to find for those needing help?

Could it also be set to create an email notification for all the members? That way you know even if your not looking at the forum.

• Probably not. Mostly due to the fact that we have people on here 24 hours a day that watch the post. And they have each others cell phone numbers. I would give it a 90% chance that if someone posted a new thread and had an emergency more than likely they would get ahold of someone that could give them some assistance. At least as much as possible.

These types of emergencies are not going to be when someone is physically hurt ( at least I would hope they would not use it for that ). It is going to be that someone is traveling and at 2am thier slingshot has a problem and they need a lift or a particular slingshot part. Or maybe they just need some info about a check engine code that has popped up and if it is safe to dive with. Or maybe they need a spare tire for a trailer. Or heck maybe they are at a slinshot rally and they loose a common med they take.

I am glad you brought this topic back up so I could at least refresh everyone about this subject though. I dont think it needs pinning to the top but we need to remind everyone occassionally that if they need help of this type to at least give the forum a shot. It's never going to hurt to ask....