Map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I was looking at a profile today and realized that only about 300 members out of what, 2000 have entered their info in the Map Tab. It would be a great help if everyone could take a moment and enter the info. This will allow members to see who else is in their area or in an area they will be visiting, to ride with, grab a beer with, and maybe a wrench day if needed.

Thanks
      Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'
    • Bubblehead wrote:

I was looking at a profile today and realized that only about 300 members out of what, 2000 have entered their info in the Map Tab. It would be a great help if everyone could take a moment and enter the info. This will allow members to see who else is in their area or in an area they will be visiting, to ride with, grab a beer with, and maybe a wrench day if needed.

Thanks
      I agree with you @Bubblehead
    • Bubblehead wrote:

I was looking at a profile today and realized that only about 300 members out of what, 2000 have entered their info in the Map Tab. It would be a great help if everyone could take a moment and enter the info. This will allow members to see who else is in their area or in an area they will be visiting, to ride with, grab a beer with, and maybe a wrench day if needed.

Thanks
      Every time I take a trip I look to see if there is someone to meet along the way. Meet a couple of new friends on our trip to Florida this past month.
      Ej Ford
      Supporting
      Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation

RideforKids.org
    • EjFord wrote:

Bubblehead wrote:

Thanks
      Every time I take a trip I look to see if there is someone to meet along the way. Meet a couple of new friends on our trip to Florida this past month.
      I also keep a directory of the people on here if they ever mention their location, address or phone number I need to get it more organized
    • LargeCar wrote:

OK, a little help for the handicapped. I found the map but can't seem to find how to enter info. Is it because I'm on my phone and not computer? Or is it just because I'm slooooow.

LC
      on your phone... click your profile pic or icon on upper left. Under "user account" click "user map". Put your address or city in and hit save. Should be good to go after that
    • It would be nice if we had a list on line or hard back of folks that were willing to go out and assist another slinger in need kinda like the gold book for the GW riders.

When you get ready to set it up you are welcome to include me. We could provided garage space, a few tools, minimal knowledge, and temporary lodging for someone that has broken down in or near our area while traveling on their sling.
      Tim "Ghost" Ganey
      Winfield, Alabama
      205spam412spam2868
    • Ghost wrote:

It would be nice if we had a list on line or hard back of folks that were willing to go out and assist another slinger in need kinda like the gold book for the GW riders.

When you get ready to set it up you are welcome to include me. We could provided garage space, a few tools, minimal knowledge, and temporary lodging for someone that has broken down in or near our area while traveling on their sling.
      I think you will find that with just about every active member here

Best tool kit you can have with you is your cell phone so you can post here for assistance
    • Ghost wrote:

It would be nice if we had a list on line or hard back of folks that were willing to go out and assist another slinger in need kinda like the gold book for the GW riders.

I started collecting 'personal info' of all the Slingshot guys/gals I met since 2015 and have over 150 posts in my travel Atlas so I bug lots of people as I travel.
      Ej Ford
      Supporting

RideforKids.org
    • EjFord wrote:

Ghost wrote:

I started collecting 'personal info' of all the Slingshot guys/gals I met since 2015 and have over 150 posts in my travel Atlas so I bug lots of people as I travel.
      Hope you come thru our way some day
      MOE MONEY - MOE MODS
      :GRAYSS:
      LONE WOLF
    • EjFord wrote:

Ghost wrote:

I have yet to be bugged by you... Better make it happen! :thumbsup:

• MACAWS wrote:

EjFord wrote:

Ghost wrote:

Hope you come thru our way some day
      Mitch, missed SSITS17 with wife having knee replaced.... Game plan is to be there this year. Looking forward to seeing you again.
      Ej Ford
      Supporting

RideforKids.org

Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.