EVENT CANCELED -- DDM Works TRack Day at Roebling Road Raceway

• Ok we still don't have enough to lock down this date

I will give it until Monday the cost was intended to be split by the number of Slingshots
    as of right now Dave and Zach are both sharing the same slingshot and both paying a fee
    Same goes for me and Augie

Mitch, what if we could rent out Summit?

• Mitch, what if we could rent out Summit?

Wouldn't hurt to try

But we would have the opposite problem the guys furthest down south may not be able to make it
    Get a price if it doesn't work out for this date we can try another. Both tracks are great and completely different

My other option is to share the track with another group - BMW or Formula V

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I know I'm picking at an old wound... But I think I figured out how @rabtech almost .... ALMOST came close to beating my speed in Ocala, I found a picture from the Sunday race day... It seems a few pieces must have somehow became missing off of his slingshot.. like the mirrors, windshield and hood and the side panels?

• This is the last bump for this event!

if we can't get at least 3-4 more on the committed list I will cancel the event and tray again for a later date
    Wednesday 2/21/18 will be the deadline

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I am sorry that I was unable to commit guys but it is just too close to my race weekend at Valdosta. I only get to race 5 or 6 weekends a year and this is one of the biggest and best ones. Maybe next time.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I am sorry that I was unable to commit guys but it is just too close to my race weekend at Valdosta. I only get to race 5 or 6 weekends a year and this is one of the biggest and best ones. Maybe next time.

No need to apologize - just too many scheduling conflicts on that date..
    We will try again shortly

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Wouldn't hurt to try
    But we would have the opposite problem the guys furthest down south may not be able to make it
    Get a price if it doesn't work out for this date we can try another. Both tracks are great and completely different

My other option is to share the track with another group - BMW or Formula V

Hey @MACAWS, Summit Point finally got back to me about renting the track. For $9000 we can rent the track for a day. That includes renting the track, sales tax, EMS Services and track insurance (required by the track). Just as an idea, here is the quick math I come up with:

10 people - $900
    20 people - $450
    25 people - $360

What do you think?

• That is a pretty tall order - we had the same deal at Roebling for only $4600 and couldn't get enough to commit
    I would say if we could get 20 people that would be workable some of us will still have travel expenses and hotel. I would be in at that rate. - Maybe we could get that other group of Talons to come up with 10 then we only need 10. Your real problem is whoever commits has to pay up front non refundable or if they bail we all get stuck with the extra cost.
    Let me know if I can help.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• It would seem if you cannot get but 6 to 8 folks to do Roebling.... How in the HELL you gonna get 20 to do Summitt? I know that track is supposed to be ALL that and I guess is that where the "ToyMaker" is supposed to be the king of the three wheelers? I think you guys should take a step back and think about the FIRM in Starke where we did the Track Day back in 2015.... It's only $250.00 per entry, it's all day, it's a 1.5 mile road course, open track days during bike week next two weeks, or even in April... might have to run with some cars... but most of you could whip their times.... I'm just saying.?

• It would seem if you cannot get but 6 to 8 folks to do Roebling.... How in the HELL you gonna get 20 to do Summitt? I know that track is supposed to be ALL that and I guess is that where the "ToyMaker" is supposed to be the king of the three wheelers? I think you guys should take a step back and think about the FIRM in Starke where we did the Track Day back in 2015.... It's only $250.00 per entry, it's all day, it's a 1.5 mile road course, open track days during bike week next two weeks, or even in April... might have to run with some cars... but most of you could whip their times.... I'm just saying.?

I am still in for firm if we get a date

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!