New Member with new Slingshot - Tennessee

• First welcome to the madness, as for the smell it might just be the cat getting hot. Next the cia is a good idea but works better with the header you know air in air out. If you want to have mods installed come to Slingshots in the Smokies in may.
    Slingshotroadsters Events : Polaris Slingshot Roadsters Forums Cia and exhaust were the first things I did that stock muffler is a pot belly stove right up against the passenger foot well.

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

• Hi Jeff. Congrats on the sling! I'm just north of you. Picked up my 2016.5 from down your way last spring on a sudden impulse decision. After a couple thousand miles put on since then and more mods than I'd probably rather not add up I'm pretty obssesed and haven't looked back. Still fairly new here myself but looking forward to hopefully getting out and meeting some fellow members as soon as it warms up.

• Hi Jeff. Congrats on the sling! I'm just north of you. Picked up my 2016.5 from down your way last spring on a sudden impulse decision. After a couple thousand miles put on since then and more mods than I'd probably rather not add up I'm pretty obssesed and haven't looked back. Still fairly new here myself but looking forward to hopefully getting out and meeting some fellow members as soon as it warms up.

Great rally near you coming soon...

Polaris Slingshot Roadsters Forums

Thanks Wicked! Hopefully we can meet up sometime when the weather finally breaks. Looks like the Nashville area has 4 or 5 owners on the map, but sure it is much more. I was in Sloan's in Murfreesboro yesterday and they had 6 new SS's in stock, so our numbers should be growing soon!

• I Live in Clarksville and work in Nashville. I am a pretty new owner myself. If you ever want to ride together or need anything hit me up.

I'm originally from Dover, TN. When I'm back there these days, I usually stay at my brother's place near Hopkinsville (I do contract work so I travel a LOT). I drove the Slingshot back there for the eclipse in August and I rolled through Clarksville several times on that trip. Nice area!!

• I'm originally from Dover, TN. When I'm back there these days, I usually stay at my brother's place near Hopkinsville (I do contract work so I travel a LOT). I drove the Slingshot back there for the eclipse in August and I rolled through Clarksville several times on that trip. Nice area!!

I was in Dover the other weekend. Next time you go through let me know and we can meet up.