• guys i really should have done more homework on installing led lights on SS i could have come out a lot cheaper and a lot less work and head aches if you are considering adding led strip lights go to ebay and u can buy whole roll like 16 feet super bright led's for as cheap as 2 or 3 bucks then buy the solderless connectors to connect the cut strips no messing wiring like i did .. my lights came in 2 ft strips at a whopping 30 bucks for a pair and i had to solder each set to the next set to get the length i was after... as i said before i am learning and the hard way . you guys that has posted pictures of you sling all lit up SUPER JOB we all need to get together and cruise Gatlinburg talking about turning heads also would be fun for a bunch of us to enter the 4th of july midnight parade i use to do all the parades in gatlinburg and i have connections to get us in parade if interested let me know in case you din't know Gatlinburg has the first 4th parade in the nation 12;01 july 4th .