Laser Alignments at SSITS 2018 (?)

• Thanks but the goal is to see if someone could step up and do these on site in Maggie Valley.

Oh, I get it, but I meant if no one steps up, and you needed it, you could potentially get it done.

It would make a hell of a ride...lots of wiggly roads to get there, have a block of appointments and a lunch, then ride back. That might be better than being stuck at the fairgrounds in line for an afternoon or whatnot.

Or, maybe someone could invite them or see if they're coming. If they have enough promised business, they might consider paying the (excessive) vendor fees.

• Thanks but the goal is to see if someone could step up and do these on site in Maggie Valley.

You could always schedule an APPT. at the Polaris dealer in Waynesville to do the alignment. I was the first alignment at my dealership, I had to tell them that they even had the stuff from Polaris to do a Laser alignment. The alignment that the Mall Of Georgia did was not correct/or to spec.

• Alpha performed Laser Alignments for the past several years at SSITS. Since it appears they have dropped off the face of the earth and I have not seen a SSITS 2018 vendor list, for planning purposes, is there a vendor out there who has plans on doing these?

Anyone got an update to see if Laser Alignments will be performed at SSITS 2018 in Maggie Valley? Ivor was going to check into this but all I have seen is that SSITS is going to have 20+ vendors but I have not seen the list to see if this service will be offered. Since I am going to SSITS I would rather than my alignment done there rather than drive an hour to the dealership. :/

• Anyone got an update to see if Laser Alignments will be performed at SSITS 2018 in Maggie Valley? Ivor was going to check into this but all I have seen is that SSITS is going to have 20+ vendors but I have not seen the list to see if this service will be offered. Since I am going to SSITS I would rather than my alignment done there rather than drive an hour to the dealership. :/

Folks: I saw the following message from IVOR posted in "SlingshotRoadsters" Website in regards to Laser Alignments at SSITS: "Unfortunately none of the vendors we approached wished to do this". ;(