Prayers needed for the Beach Boy!!!

• Been checking on you daily with Angie, please go back to the Dr. You know your body and if something does'n feel right, GO!!!! I tried for weeks to get Mr. Bill to go to the ER but he kept doing what the DR. said and it wasn't good. Plus it's hard to convince hard headed people to take care of them self, LOL. Please go this morning!!!!!! :!::!:

• Antibiotics can make you feel ill. Hoping that's all it is and you are getting better. Praying for guidance for the doctors, and healing. Get it looked into quickly, easier to turn around before it takes too good of a hold on you!

• So, one of the antibiotics has some sort of conflict with his heart medication. As a result, he is off ALL pain meds!! The poor guy is wicked uncomfortable. He said to me this morning "the first priority is to deal with the pain, I'll worry about living after that." He wants to go to the pain management clinic this morning, hoping they can find something to give him some relief, and not interfere with his heart medication.
    He's in tough shape my friends, my heart breaks for him.

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Guys, I hope I'm wrong, but things don't appear to be getting better, I had a bad night and to me it seems to be getting worse. So if I'm not around for the next few days you'll know I was right. I think I was shipped home too soon or the oral meds just aren't strong enough to kick this outta me. Let's hope I'm either wrong, or that they have option #2 available since option #1 hasn't been any fun

Get back to the doctor now! This was one of Brenda's problems. No treatment early on.

• Funinthesun, don't take chances. Immune system already compromised and other issues besides the infection. May need more direct attention and closer monitoring til they can get this stuff under better control and help you get comfortable. I hate hospitals but they are good places to be sometimes when it just isn't going the way it should. Prayers continue for your sir.

• Guys, I hope I'm wrong, but things don't appear to be getting better, I had a bad night and to me it seems to be getting worse. So if I'm not around for the next few days you'll know I was right. I think I was shipped home too soon or the oral meds just aren't strong enough to kick this outta me. Let's hope I'm either wrong, or that they have option #2 available since option #1 hasn't been any fun

Far too often I have seen Patientssent home way too soon following a hospital stay.

Here is hoping you get sorted out and back on the road to recovery.... so you can get back on the road

• I think I won't be keeping you guys updated anymore. j/k It seems that each time I do, I have a couple dozen of people to thank AGAIN for their kind words and prayers, Thanks again as always for the advice as well. I know what to the right thing to do is, but having the "X" chromosome sometimes delays common sense.

I'm back from the doctor's office with an increase in meds and the correct pain med. Repeat lab work to be done Monday. I also have the support in place if it doesn't improve or there's any issues over the weekend, that there's sound medical options available to me. So all medical advice points to the fact that this will get better and it will take a good part of the month to rid myself of it. It appears that no permanent damage was sustained except with the heart functions. I've already see the cardiologist twice in the hospital and once by phone since I've been home. He's not sure if it will return to "normal", but assures me that it should be able to be controlled by meds and not needing a pacemaker.

When this is all over with and my energy is back, I'm going to have to go through what happened point by point since I'm 100% sure this COULD happen to most of you under the same conditions. All joking aside, when I was finally told what the actual cause was, I looked at him and said, "no, really, what is it?"

So for now thank's again for everything. You guys are the best and it's great knowing you're here when needed - I just I hope I don't need you anymore (for something like this)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• When this is all over with and my energy is back, I'm going to have to go through what happened point by point since I'm 100% sure this COULD happen to most of you under the same conditions.

Do we need to start a thread in the NSFW area in preparation?

Joking aside, good to hear you're making progress. Thanks for keeping us updated.