Pinned Please keep Bill Martin in your prayers.

• New

Slingrazor wrote:

KayTwo wrote:

@Slingrazor ought to be home within the hour....Trent, don't forget to pop smoke to let us know you're home safe.
      Made it home about 20 minutes ago.Thank you @Rob the Slob for starting this journey (even though you had a fever) for @Bill Martin.
      Thank you @KayTwo and @sideseatdriver for the great company and dinner last night.
      The trip was straight forward without any complications, other than going through Atlanta pulling a trailer at 4:00.
      PURE, UNADULTERATED CLASS ACT!!! Thank you Gentlemen - you guys are freakin’ UNBELIEVABLE!!!
      I’m in awe of this family. Major kudos!!! :thumbup:
      Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014
    • New

Tripod wrote:

Slingrazor wrote:

KayTwo wrote:

@Slingrazor ought to be home within the hour....Trent, don't forget to pop smoke to let us know you're home safe.
      Made it home about 20 minutes ago.Thank you @Rob the Slob for starting this journey (even though you had a fever) for @Bill Martin.Thank you @KayTwo and @sideseatdriver for the great company and dinner last night.
      The trip was straight forward without any complications, other than going through Atlanta pulling a trailer at 4:00.
      PURE, UNADULTERATED CLASS ACT!!! Thank you Gentlemen - you guys are freakin’ UNBELIEVABLE!!!I’m in awe of this family. Major kudos!!! :thumbup:
      I'm surprised by someone NOT doing something around here when called, able to, asked, near by, etc...

Just an awesome family! Nobody even has to ask... Way different, if not better, than ACTUAL family! :thumbsup:

Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.