Please keep Bill Martin in your prayers.

• HEEEEES BAAAAACK!!! Looks like in spite of everything I am gonna survive :thumbsup: The devil was pullin on my foot but I was able to escape one more time !! Seriously, let me begin by telling all of you how much I appreciate all your kind words and thoughts cast my way thru this difficult personal crisis. No matter how down I got I could come read you guys comments and y’all always put a big ole grin on my face (except the Hillary hat that almost caused a relapse <X )!! I still have a few more days in the hospital and a couple months of relearning how to walk (new name is Hopalong) :00008172: Time to start working on that automatic transmission install cause Rally season is approaching quickly.

I don’t wanna go all mushy on you guys but whoever coined the phrase “Slingshot Family” truly deserves a pat on the back. I am very proud to know you guys and know I am part of a family (I know, I know I’m the crazy uncle) living all over the good ole USA !! You guys really ROCK !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Glad to hear you’re doing better Bill....if you make Maggie Valley I still owe you a beer.

On a side note...anyone know why the hell tagging doesn’t seem to work when using the App?

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Info

Semper Fi

"Will Work for MODs!"

• HEEEEES BAAAAACK!!! Looks like in spite of everything I am gonna survive :thumbsup: The devil was pullin on my foot but I was able to escape one more time !! Seriously, let me begin by telling all of you how much I appreciate all your kind words and thoughts cast my way thru this difficult personal crisis. No matter how down I got I could come read you guys comments and y’all always put a big ole grin on my face (except the Hillary hat that almost caused a relapse <X )!! I still have a few more days in the hospital and a couple months of relearning how to walk (new name is Hopalong) :00008172: Time to start working on that automatic transmission install cause Rally season is approaching quickly.

I don’t wanna go all mushy on you guys but whoever coined the phrase “Slingshot Family” truly deserves a pat on the back. I am very proud to know you guys and know I am part of a family (I know, I know I’m the crazy uncle) living all over the good ole USA !! You guys really ROCK !!

DDM the automatic works just ask @rabtech , go ahead and send the Sling to Dave. Good to see you back and I hope you have a quick recovery

• Mr Bill you are a special person, I pray for you and your recovery...! I’m ready for MV, now get better my bother...and we will see you in the parking lot at Jonathan’s Creek.... :thumbsup:

Angie keep him in the hospital as long as possible and go home and get a little rest now that we know he on the road to recovery. You will need the rest to keep up with his wants and some needs....

• Brother, you scared me......I mean really, did you have to opt for a Quad.
    By the way, you know Fred Biletnikoff did rather well with a gold shoe like that.

Thank Bro - I figure I got it easy compared to a lot - if this gal can do this - I sure as hell can walk

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Just learn to walk drunk all the time... You know for those times you might get pulled over...

No officer, this is how I always walk.

Great to have you back my friend.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Angie, you got a great guy there and he's going to need you more now than before. That's where the "for better or worse" you guys publicly stated 34 years ago comes into play. Now that he's into rehab, the next few weeks you'll see steady improvement and less dependency of assistance, but knowing you're there by his side means more than you can imagine. I found that out myself this week

Love you both and remind Bill that my phone is always on and by my side if he wants to trade battle scars

GEEZE, talk about coming late to a thread, I just read through all this ! my heart skipped a beat once or twice ! Glad to see you both @Bill Martin and @ Funinthesun are up and about and back to your old selves again , Give em hell !