I'm entertaining to do installation of the sequential blinkers to the "fenders" splash guards in exchange of YOURS

• I just would like to get an opinion if there is any interest in out great forum? If I would offer to do the installation on the splash guards for the complete sequential blinkers including testing. Why I'm offering this I will hopefully my brand new "splash guards" soon installed on my SS , so I will have a spare set where I could do the installation "and get yours back in exchange" (maybe for a security refundable deposit) so all what would have to be done after that is drill one hole and hook it up to the blinker relay. Lets say the installation would be around $ 100.00 plus shipping.
    I need the, or both

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• I think he's saying that he is thinking of offering the sequential blinkers as a DIY install or, for an EXTRA $100, you could swap your stock fenders for a "pre-owned" pair (from the a previous swap) with the kit pre-installed. That way, you get everything pre-assembled and only have to drill one hole on each side for the wiring that carries power and taps the blinkers. Almost a turn-key arrangement.

It's an interesting idea, but there is one complication that jumps out at me and that would be the condition of the swapped fenders. Will the condition of the pre-assembled fenders be comparable to the fenders that you send in? That's a bit of a risk for both seller and buyer. If I sent in a pair of fenders that I kept really clean and maintained, would I get an assembled pair back in similar condition? Or, on the other hand, can I send in a set with some gunk that I couldn't remove, I could get a different pair with the preassembly and the stubborn gunk is now someone else's problem. It's a dick move, but you know some will try it.

Another potential liability is shipping costs and damage. Sure, can insure the package against damage but shipping would already be at a premium because it would be charged as a "large" package, each way. I wouldn't be surprised if that pushed cost up another $100 or more. At $200, a local shop could do the install for the buyer for less, the seller doesn't take unnecessary risks with damaged shipments, and it reduces buyer/seller disputes over damaged shipments and/or the previously mentioned issue of differences in the condition of the swapped fenders.

Again, it is an interesting idea, but I'm not sure the additional cost would be worth the potential hassles for either the buyer or seller. Just my 2 cents.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
    ― Douglas Adams

• Gotcha buddy. I think I could install myself without issue. Patti will have to decide if that is the direction she wants to go. Thanks!BTW, hope you and Barbie get to come visit after Maggie Valley. I think you would really like the area.

We are talking about visiting you and Patti in a serious way I would say right know there is a 80% chance we will. Form MV. to your place is jut a little over 12 hours with the SS, and then home another 20 Hours in the Sling. Just have to clear it with the headquarter company if I can get the time of what is needed. We don't trailer.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Actually @mytoy it only took us 10 hours to drive it. This time we will be in two Slings though and MAY tow one. That would add some time I’m sure.

I'm working on something where we "barbie" and I could make it a business and vacation trip out of it, because we have a small customer "Gerber" in Forth Smith. This way I could justify my Looong Vacation better. Just thinking.