Slingshot Extended Warranty

• Hey Gang,

End of my 2 year warranty coming up soon. Looking at extended and wanted to know if anyone had information on fair pricing other than Polaris?

Do you have any modifications ............

"WHAT IS NOT COVERED (EXCLUSIONS): AS RELATED AND APPLICABLE TO THE COVERED VEHICLE, THIS SERVICE CONTRACT DOES
    NOT COVER ANY MECHANICAL BREAKDOWN, DAMAGE, REPAIRS OR LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH OR RESULTING FROM:
    7. Any repair costs or expenses if the Vehicle has had mechanical alterations made by You not using genuine manufacturer parts or
    accessories installed by a Dealer or Authorized Servicer (as defined); regardless of whether or not such alterations caused a failure;"

http://slingshotinfo.com/index…is-extended-warranty-pdf/

............ ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• @FixMyToysZach sells them at 25% off to members here. Good at any Polaris dealer. I'm sure he will check in as I've tagged him here.

That said, I'd look at getting is as long as you have a dealer with a good mechanic local to you. I have 3 dealers within 100 miles of me, and I wouldn't let any of them touch my Sling again. My warranty will run out end of May this year. I'm taking my chances, and going to do all the work myself. If over my head, I have a good friend that is an AC Delco shop owner, and he will work on it. As for work on it, I have 26k on mine, and the only times it's been in the shop are for recalls. They will still be covered, so..... no extended warranty for me.

Also what @Orangeman said above. Anything not stock (many changes on mine) may or may not cause warranty to be denied.

• 25% off is the correct deal. I got that deal at my local dealer as a price match. It is with Polaris (double check your offer - somebody stumbled into a 3rd party deal - which is a bad deal), and good at any and all Polaris dealers.

If you have had good luck with your sling, you might consider being without. But, my sling has most everything replaced under warranty, with the exception of the frame and the engine.

Angle drive was $1750 just for the part... ball joints x3 ... gauge cluster ... control arm ... rear bearings ... seat belt retractor ... brake sensors x4 (two sensors each repair) ... and on and on and on. Extended warranty was worth it to me.

• I got my extended warranty through @FixMyToysZach and they did me right. The only reason I got the extended warranty is because my sling had not been driven much. It only had 1100 miles on it when the warranty ran out so I felt better getting 3 more years on the warranty. Was worth it for me and my peace of mind. Had it had more miles on it it may have changed the way I looked at it. All in all happy with Zach and the way they helped me, good people.

• @FixMyToysZach sells them at 25% off to members here. Good at any Polaris dealer. I'm sure he will check in as I've tagged him here.

That said, I'd look at getting is as long as you have a dealer with a good mechanic local to you. I have 3 dealers within 100 miles of me, and I wouldn't let any of them touch my Sling again. My warranty will run out end of May this year. I'm taking my chances, and going to do all the work myself. If over my head, I have a good friend that is an AC Delco shop owner, and he will work on it. As for work on it, I have 26k on mine, and the only times it's been in the shop are for recalls. They will still be covered, so..... no extended warranty for me.

Also what @Orangeman said above. Anything not stock (many changes on mine) may or may not cause warranty to be denied.

I got my extended warranty through @FixMyToysZach and they did me right. The only reason I got the extended warranty is because my sling had not been driven much. It only had 1100 miles on it when the warranty ran out so I felt better getting 3 more years on the warranty. Was worth it for me and my peace of mind. Had it had more miles on it it may have changed the way I looked at it. All in all happy with Zach and the way they helped me, good people.

Just got mine as well through FixmyToys. Although only 8000 on the 2016, peace of mind ruled the day. Thanks guys for the great deal!

Thank you for the kind words guys, it means a lot. We try our best to stay competitive with the pricing on ESC's. I am happy to hear that the OEM Polaris Extended Service Contract has worked in your favor and we will always back the manufacturer programs because you know exactly what you are getting.

@cajunkool Shoot me a PM with your VIN # and I would be happy to assist with getting you an extended warranty though Polaris at our 25% discount rate through SlingshotInfo. Also, please let me know if you have any questions, happy to help better educate you on the process or warranty itself.