Photos of Slingshots on Location

• it's a small nightmare but worth hearing how much you guys enjoy them ..... the hardest part is picking the cover

Holy Hell! If I knew it was that easy I'd do it! I'd like to amend my earlier vote for cover boy/girl to include @MiM. I wasn't thinking about that sexy beast! (No, not you @MiM, your just OK).

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• we've talked about this LOL - its going to be a rough football year for us but I like your style and I'd get kicked out of the state if I didn't back our hometown boys .... so I'll wager $40 to the charity of your choice to your $20 to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation Ride for Kids

PS. where do you work again LOL

• Finally back home. 1015.6 miles through lots of beautiful country. Kudos to Isabel for letting me enjoy doing what I love doing and joining me along the whole trip. Other than the friggin brake sensor failing every time I stepped on the brakes hard, everything went flawless. Oh, and one more thing During one of the really bad downpours, really really bad downpour, I got an ER code on the air fuel gauge. Gauge peggged at 22 in the red. Lucky it was just as we were getting to our hotel for the night so I didn’t have to drive it any further. I checked it out later that evening and it switched to staying on HTR and still no reading on the gauge. We were good to go by morning so not sure exactly what got wet, but for those of you running turbos and SCs, might wanna watch for that if you happen to get caught in really heavy rain.

• Finally back home. 1015.6 miles through lots of beautiful country. Kudos to Isabel for letting me enjoy doing what I love doing and joining me along the whole trip. Other than the friggin brake sensor failing every time I stepped on the brakes hard, everything went flawless. Oh, and one more thing During one of the really bad downpours, really really bad downpour, I got an ER code on the air fuel gauge. Gauge peggged at 22 in the red. Lucky it was just as we were getting to our hotel for the night so I didn’t have to drive it any further. I checked it out later that evening and it switched to staying on HTR and still no reading on the gauge. We were good to go by morning so not sure exactly what got wet, but for those of you running turbos and SCs, might wanna watch for that if you happen to get caught in really heavy rain.

Looks like a great trip. I am jealous, I can't get 2 days in row of to enjoy myself.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

YOUR A VERY LUCKY MAN SIR!!! Beautiful Lady on your arm...beautiful country to drive thru and an awesome looking sling....I guess one man can have it all!!

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

Glad you’re home safe and had an AWESOME time! The sling can always be fixed ~> but the views in your pics are SOOOOO worth any technical problems! :thumbsup: *bigtime jealous!!

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• First light of day the sling has seen in a week

I was starting to get the shakes just a little

But today we ride

Headed to lake hope state park for lunch
    BBQ . Ummm