Photos of Slingshots on Location

• @Ross , @SlingRider will tell you about me wanting to do something for you after all the work you have done for the Forum..... not just the Calendar, long before I knew you were coming.

It’s Members like you who make this place so great and the pleasure was all mine! You are a true Master at what you do and WE are the lucky ones to have such a gem among us!

sir you inspire me and so many others here to pay it forward in meaningful ways - thank you for being you and helping to lift us all up

• @Ross awesome pictures as always! Thanks for sharing! Not being able to make Kerrville this weekend I was feeling bummed out, after speaking with Ivor for a few minutes--but seeing this photo shoot put a smile on my face! Thank you so very much for sharing, and being so generous with the pictures! Rumor has it you titled a few of these pictures "Legends" lol jk...it was stated that I misquoted, and you only referenced Painter :POKESS: jk lol I'm sure your itinerary will be filled with location travel picture requests if you keep this up! This is how it starts LOL Thank God for SD cards because we both know how crappy most film would travel when not packed right...and with today's airline's requirements it would be ruined! To make it worse some twenty year old screener, would swear a roll of film was a new IED and detain us for hours LOL

PHIL 4:13

Edited once, last by Zorasmiles: noticed a few errors...still more but the ones that drove me crazy I had to correct LOL ().

• @Ross you are a truly awesome individual and a great friend!!

So the story on your surprise goes like this. I was at @painters a couple of weeks before the weekend you would arrive to help out with some of his great work. For HOURS he kept saying “I really want to do something for Ross!! He has done so much for others. Hey does he have a valve cover, I said yes after pimping you for info. Does he have a ??? “ The list goes on. You finally showed that your center insert was bone stock. His excitement grew. What seemed like every few minutes he would think of something else and then would say “no Ross might need help with that....I wish there was a way to get these on his SS”. He broke me down. I looked at him and said “Jim I am gonna tell you something and you have to keep it a secret. I am serious”. He got very serious and said what is it. I said “Ross is coming on the 14th!” Jim was like “what?, Here?, Why? What???” Then it sink in and I saw one of the biggest smiles I have seen on his face. You made his day, mine and @Slingrazor. The honor was all ours and you truly are awesome!!!’

Thank you for all you do and making us three some of the happiest SS riders out there!

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• @Ross awesome pictures as always! Thanks for sharing! Not being able to make Kerrville this weekend I was feeling bummed out, after speaking with Ivor for a few minutes--but seeing this photo shoot put a smile on my face! Thank you so very much for sharing, and being so generous with the pictures! Rumor has it you title a few of these pictures "Legends" lol jk...it was stated that I misquoted and you only referenced Painter :POKESS: jk lol I'm sure your itinerary will be filled with location travel picture requests if you keep this up! This is how it starts LOL Thank God for SD cards because we both know how crappy most film would travel when not packed right...and with today's airline's requirements it would be ruined! To make it worse some twenty something screener would swear a roll of film was a new IED and detain us for hours LOL

I told Karianne that I want to get photos of everyones ride at Maggie Valley or Eureka Springs. Her in best smart ass tone of voice I heard "I guess that means you'll be in the parking lot from dawn to dusk?" I'm really getting used to that tone of voice. I responded "no (like a 14 year old valley girl with the duh heavily implied) I think the guys and gals on the forum would rather see themselves in action. The parking lot ones are for my winter project". I set her ass straight didn't I

• I told Karianne that I want to get photos of everyones ride at Maggie Valley or Eureka Springs. Her in best smart ass tone of voice I heard "I guess that means you'll be in the parking lot from dawn to dusk?" I'm really getting used to that tone of voice. I responded "no (like a 14 year old valley girl with the duh heavily implied) I think the guys and gals on the forum would rather see themselves in action. The parking lot ones are for my winter project". I set her ass straight didn't I

I'll let Karianne drive during the day(I can ride with her) or she can just ride with me....

• I said she should drive and she made some comment about if she wanted to be chauffeured like a lady she would need to find you .... see the trials and tribulations I am forced to endure

We all love Karianne and we're glad she introduced you to the world of Motorcycling Slingshot Style .... Hope you can get out for a little riding today.
    Should be mid 50's and dry today....I'll be out for a while.

• Just a couple of shots of our current trip.

Waiting as Nancy shops.

US 90. West of Alpine, TX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter