Joshua Tree dreaming....

• And GREAT roads too! Wife wouldn't leave without the national park annual pass in hand. We will be back!

My wife and I both have the lifetime senior passes. We got them on our last Joshua Tree trip before the price went up. Love to drive out there and then grab lunch at Pappy & Harriet's before heading over the hill back home.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• My wife and I both have the lifetime senior passes. We got them on our last Joshua Tree trip before the price went up. Love to drive out there and then grab lunch at Pappy & Harriet's before heading over the hill back home.

Pappy & Harriet's .... Gunna have to look them up. Thanks for the tip. ( Go ahead Tripod it's tee'd up).
    No one mentioned the "lifetime pass" when there / need to go back to find out..
    Perhaps we might see you at TYLER BURGER in town some day - we like going over the mountain this time of year before
    the summer HEAT kicks in. ... Just did the google thing ...Pappy & Harriet's, 53688 Pioneertown Rd, Pioneertown, CA 92268
    Have wanted to go to Pioneertown for a loooooong time. Looks like a cool spot. Thanks for the reminder.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Pappy & Harriet's .... Gunna have to look them up. Thanks for the tip. ( Go ahead Tripod it's tee'd up).No one mentioned the "lifetime pass" when there / need to go back to find out..
    Perhaps we might see you at TYLER BURGER in town some day - we like going over the mountain this time of year before
    the summer HEAT kicks in. ... Just did the google thing ...Pappy & Harriet's, 53688 Pioneertown Rd, Pioneertown, CA 92268
    Have wanted to go to Pioneertown for a loooooong time. Looks like a cool spot. Thanks for the reminder.

You have to be a senior to get the lifetime pass and its to all of the national parks in the country. For the longest time they were only $10, but last August they raised it to $80 - its still a deal, but we saw the price was going to be raised so ran out and got them before it went up. You can get them online but they add a $10 processing fee so its easier to get them when you go to one of the parks.

As to Tyler's I would love to meet you there. I have lived here for 30 years and I have never actually eaten there, but I have heard it is very good

Pappy & Harriet's is great good food and very relaxed (not a place to go if you are in a hurry) Back when they had the Desert Trip concert Paul McCartney actually put on a show one night at Pappy & Harriet's. after it was announced the tickets for 300 lucky people were gone in seconds and they only sold them to people who drove out there to but them :)

• The wife and I are going to Pioneer town this weekend. I believe I need two more years to become a senior to get that pass but I'm in no rush. Thanks for all the good info and if you see a gray metallic Slingshot outside of Tylers make sure stop on in!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Thanks for all the good info and if you see a gray metallic Slingshot outside of Tylers make sure stop on in!

will do