es-designworks.com

• In all seriousness though, Stacy, I love the idea of a couple LED fixtures. I may pick your brain for all the parts needed, and then maybe talk you into coming by to supervise....

You know I’d be more than happy to help.

I'm old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway.

• OK ladies - I have been crazy busy and very distracted but I must say you two have done a fantastic job.

Maybe you could come up to Clarksville a day early and help me organize my shop.

We can certainly try...

But, if we do come early, I’ll probably need to borrow that big torque bar of yours for a few gaps in my chassis that need wrenching. :evil:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Glad to see your getting stuff from Eastwood. I tried for over four weeks to buy from them using my ten percent veterans discount, went through two CSRs and they both gave up. Finally bought my Eastwood stuff through Jeff's using my veteran discount without any problems, and Jeff's base price was less. Bought my dual volt powder coat gun for $112 shipped for free.

Good job on the wiring, I put my ground pin up on my plugs, some people like it some don't.

LC

• We can certainly try...
    But, if we do come early, I’ll probably need to borrow that big torque bar of yours for a few gaps in my chassis that need wrenching. :evil:

So you need me to fill a gap in your chassis?
    OK but you are going to have to give Colette $20 and send her to the movies

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Based on the list above and the equipment you've already set up, I'm guess playing all those scratch-offs finally paid out. :D

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
    ― Douglas Adams

• WOW!! That blast cabinet is not cheap to ship!!! That’s why I have been waiting for a free shipping event on it. To Cali it’s almost $225 just to deliver the damn thing. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the new toys! The only reason I use them is because of the excellent customer service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Based on the list above and the equipment you've already set up, I'm guess playing all those scratch-offs finally paid out. :D

BAHAHA ~> I wish! I’m fortunate to have a good FT job which pays all the bills.

Thing is (and this is not always a good thing), when I set out to do something, I want it done right (done right + OCD = expensive in my world)! That said, what you’re seeing is a vision of mine from well over 10 years ago coming together ~> I’ve always wanted a shop to get lost in my ideas and test my creativity... FINALLY (and with the help of my wife), I now have it!

Here’s a tidbit about me that few people know: I truly envy those with artistic ability. But because I suffer from OCD (the kind you would treat medically), it’s hard for me to open that door and humor my creative side. Logic always takes over; with function beating out form every time. “I’m hoping” to not just build functional things ~> I want to practice the ART OF MAKING (stuff like welding sculptures for example). I truly believe I can do it and can’t remember feeling this alive!

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Here’s a tidbit about me that few people know: I truly envy those with artistic ability. But because I suffer from OCD (the kind you would treat medically), it’s hard for me to open that door and humor my creative side. Logic always takes over; with function beating out form every time. “I’m hoping” to not just build functional things ~> I want to practice the ART OF MAKING (stuff like welding sculptures for example). I truly believe I can do it and can’t remember feeling this alive!

Wow... This really resonates with me... My level of OCD is not medicated, but add to it my highly critical disposition, I hate to draw and try things sometimes, because like you mentioned, something takes over and I end up feeling overwhelmed and at times helpless and depressed when I fail...

That said... When I succeed... Wow what a feeling! :thumbsup:

• I turned 4 yrs old a couple weeks before my Parents moved into our first house. My Uncle (an electrician) was helping my Dad move furniture and hang curtain rods. My Dad didn't like the floor lamp shining in his eyes while trying to drill holes for the rods and asked for someone to turn off the light. I had a pair of scissors and produced instant darkness when I cut the electrical cord for the floor lamp. My Uncle took great delight over the years telling the story of how I went flying across the room and was crying that the lamp bit me! It seems I also caused the scissors to weld shut from the electrical arc!
    Years ago, I was working on some electrical outlets and pulled the fuse for that circuit. Imagine my surprise when I got a shock from the one outlet that for some reason was on the ceiling light circuit.