es-designworks.com

• Looks like Flint will can take care of y'alls lead problems... In the meantime, space has been made for the Mark 7 that's due to arrive later this month!! :thumbsup:

That DeWalt Thickness planer looks brand new. What model is it?
    And go ahead and splurge on the feed table extensions, it will make life easier and reduce snipe.
    I have the DW735 and I LOVE it.
    Thinking of upgrading the cutting head to the Byrd tool shelix cutterhead.
    Will post pics of my latest creation when it is done, made with all recycled wood planed down.
    It's a new home for my Big Green Egg

• It’s a brand new DW735. Woodcraft recently ran a sale on them, which included the table feed extensions and stand for $600.00. Too good of a deal to pass on. My planer came with 2 sets of blades, but I will likely move to the shelix cutterhead after I wear those out. I like the ability to twist one or two of the blades a quarter turn, then be back up and running. They’re expensive, but should last a long long time.

I'm old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway.

• OK,.. I'm at a loss,... @MACAWS is going to wear a bikini 8| paint a lawn chair and eat popcorn while @ericastar76 wears 3d glasses and watches a movie!!! :thumbsup: Oh please,...we must have a video!!!! :thumbsup::00008356:

two things you definitely do not want to see
    Me in a Bikini
    Me painting - I hate painting I make a mess and cuss a lot

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Finally finished the lighting in the shop. LED lights make all the difference. First photo shows the lighting we originally worked with.
    :thumbup:

• Yep, LED lighting makes a world of difference. Changed my entire home, including garage, over to LEDs a couple of months ago & REALLY like it!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• After all the framing is done... Stacy is going to get right on that! LOL :00008084:

Next project. French cleat along the walls. Wood tools on my side, and all her tools will hang on her side.

My inspiration.

Drool. . .

• @sideslinger, That looks great Stacy! I had my garage organized like that, but while working in there, new parts to install, yadda-yadda.... it tends to get less organized over time working in there! I have LED bulbs, but they are the standard looking light bulb style. I have 3 four foot LEDs in the basement, and have been looking at lighting like you installed here. I have all LED in the house and garage, but the garage needs this type of lighting in retrospect.

• @sideslinger, That looks great Stacy! I had my garage organized like that, but while working in there, new parts to install, yadda-yadda.... it tends to get less organized over time working in there! I have LED bulbs, but they are the standard looking light bulb style. I have 3 four foot LEDs in the basement, and have been looking at lighting like you installed here. I have all LED in the house and garage, but the garage needs this type of lighting in retrospect.

Unfortunately, it’s easy to let the garage get out of hand.

We picked this lighting up from Lowe’s. Metalux-Strip-Shop-Light-Common-8-ft We got them on a whim, as we were looking for 4 foot lighting but they were out. I am more than pleased.

• Unfortunately, it’s easy to let the garage get out of hand.
    We picked this lighting up from Lowe’s. Metalux-Strip-Shop-Light-Common-8-ft We got them on a whim, as we were looking for 4 foot lighting but they were out. I am more than pleased.

Looks like i'll be making a trip to the home store for some LED lighting. I've had the regular 4' florescent bulbs(12) in the garage but after seeing how well the LED's light up a garage space I'm gone have to UPGRADE. Thanks a bunch ;( Well there goes my sling mod money for this month.

Michael West
    Gainesville Ga.
    404-401-0841

:SLRSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS: :OILFILTERSS: :00008862::00008698:

:00000436::00000436::00000436:

• ^^^ Actually, it can be done pretty inexpensively & there’s a couple of ways to do it. Replace the entire fixture(s) with a LED one(s) or you buy LED tubes that fit into the existing flourescent fixtures) - you just remove/bypass the ballast. Lots of options on Amazon. My garage had a measly ONE 4’ flourescent fixture - I removed it & installed a 4’ LED fixture (6K daylight) & added a 2nd pull string-type LED fixture that just plugs into the outlet where your garage door opener plugs in. It’s literally a night & day difference!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014