es-designworks.com

• I am little late but I have to say you have been busy. First question is do you cover the SS while inside? Then have you been talking to @dangerdarrell about watching paint dry, cause I saw the two chairs inside and a clothesline of blue parts, just wondering if that’s what y’all doing after the storm. Looks good and completely organized! Keep having fun , then when finished you say we need to move. Been there done that. All and all looks like you have a plan and keep doing what you like. Time is too short. JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• I am little late but I have to say you have been busy. First question is do you cover the SS while inside? Then have you been talking to @dangerdarrell about watching paint dry, cause I saw the two chairs inside and a clothesline of blue parts, just wondering if that’s what y’all doing after the storm. Looks good and completely organized! Keep having fun , then when finished you say we need to move. Been there done that. All and all looks like you have a plan and keep doing what you like. Time is too short. JUST SAYIN

We usually move the sling outside. If not, we think about covering it, but usually forget. We have some ideas that should ease that. As far as watching paint dry, sitting is our preferred method.

I'm old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway.

• Got a lot more done today in the shop. Added some recessed lighting to my wall, and happy to say that the cinderblock wall is no longer visible. @ericastar76, on the other hand, has much to do to get her wall disguised. :POKESS:

I'm old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway.

• You are light years ahead of me on the wall part... BUT, I’m pleased to report... I’m right on schedule with everything else ~> the lower blastbox has been painted and ready to go when the upper portion arrives this week! :thumbsup:

THEN ~> LET THE SHOP WALL WAR BEGIN!! :00008172:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Got a lot more done today in the shop. Added some recessed lighting to my wall, and happy to say that the cinderblock wall is no longer visible. @ericastar76, on the other hand, has much to do to get her wall disguised. :POKESS:

You are light years ahead of me on the wall part... BUT, I’m pleased to report... I’m right on schedule with everything else ~> the lower blastbox has been painted and ready to go when the upper portion arrives this week! :thumbsup:

THEN ~> LET THE SHOP WALL WAR BEGIN!! :00008172:

break out the oil and web cam and let's fund this baby ..... but we want a good clean match no eye gauging but hair pulling is ok

• Not a lot done this past week on my side of the shop... (my day-job had me crazy busy with some late nights). That said, it’s weekend time ~> so back to it! :thumbsup:

Ran the air lines for all the shop stuff today... and I’m pleased to report ~> NO LEAKS! :00008040:

Also, got a little x/y axis mill table for the drill press!

Tomorrow, I’m going to FINALLY build that blast box! :thumbup:

Signature.png

• Very nice looking setup. You are rockin it!

Michael West
    Gainesville Ga.
    404-401-0841

:SLRSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS: :OILFILTERSS: :00008862::00008698:

:00000436::00000436::00000436:

• I don't know - I hate to pick sides but @sideslinger side does have a more finished look. Just sayin!
    Great job Erica - I just had to take a poke at you..... I bet I am going to regret my choice of words.

LOL ~> I’m so far away from my “super-fab wall of e-star glory” that she can keep the lead... FOR NOW! :P

Signature.png

• Looking great Erica! Drill press is similar to mine, including the X-Y adjustable sub-table. My air system isn't nearly as sophisticated though..... think retractable hose reel in the front corner of the garage! Very nice set up you have coming together!

• I am real late to this party.... Why does @ericastar76 have more cooler stuff in her garage than me! This is just not acceptable.

Must resist..... must put the credit card back in wallet!!!

Not fair.... im broke and need more stuff.... :00000450:

Pfffftttt... bitch please! You have more swag in your shop than I ever could accumulate ~> lol, and your not alone either! I’ve taken so many queues from forum family who have SWEET setups! THAT SAID ~> The day will come when we do have a FULL SIZE SHOP (at which point, WATCH OUT ~> cause we’re putting in a lounge, complete with mirrors and stripper poles couches and a wetbar)!! :thumbsup:

Signature.png