Hahn SST TurboSystem Group Buy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Soluga wrote:

I now have my entire order. I will be installing in the fall or winter now as i might as well enjoy the sun when i can up north!
      @Soluga
      I personally would lay everything out and take a picture of it and post a picture here.
      That way we can all review what you still might be missing and assist you with getting the remaining parts.
      I don't think anybody got everything complete. We were all missing something (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Again, if it were me I would take a weekend and do the install. See if anybody that has done the Hahn installation lives around you and get it done. I only say this, as more time goes on. It might be harder to get missing pieces or assistance. You're talking 6 plus months from now.

Where are you located?
      John
      2017 SL LE Midnight Cherry
      :COILOVERSS: :TURBOSS: :MOTOROILSS: :FILTERSS: :COLDAIRSS: :DONKEYSS:
    • Casey_SS wrote:

Soluga wrote:

I now have my entire order. I will be installing in the fall or winter now as i might as well enjoy the sun when i can up north!
      @SolugaI personally would lay everything out and take a picture of it and post a picture here.
      That way we can all review what you still might be missing and assist you with getting the remaining parts.
      I don't think anybody got everything complete. We were all missing something (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Again, if it were me I would take a weekend and do the install. See if anybody that has done the Hahn installation lives around you and get it done. I only say this, as more time goes on. It might be harder to get missing pieces or assistance. You're talking 6 plus months from now.

Where are you located?
      I agree whole heartedly...Inventory everything now! This way you are finding out now whats not there and you not waiting again 6 months from now! I personally hope you got the whole thing in one shot. I extend to you the same wishes I gave to @Cobra66man....may your install go smoother than you expect and it runs better than you dreamed. If you have any problems...we will all be here to help you in anyway we can. @Casey_SS is a great source for info as well as a few others!

Good luck sir!!

SSREAPER
      :BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS: :COLDAIRSS: :COILOVERSS:
    • @Casey_SS I'm on my own for the install. I'm in Victoria, B.C. Canada where its hard to find people that own a ss to begin with. I have a local guy that has performance mod experience that will be doing my install and if that fails my ss dealer's mechanic has offered to do it. I'm not mechanically useful in this regard so i will leave the install for the more experienced. I have posted all my pictures too date of the things i have received and will post my picture from my last package later today.
    • Soluga wrote:

@Casey_SS I'm on my own for the install. I'm in Victoria, B.C. Canada where its hard to find people that own a ss to begin with. I have a local guy that has performance mod experience that will be doing my install and if that fails my ss dealer's mechanic has offered to do it. I'm not mechanically useful in this regard so i will leave the install for the more experienced. I have posted all my pictures too date of the things i have received and will post my picture from my last package later today.
      @Soluga
      If possible post all your inventory pics here in 1 thread, not spread out and we'll look to see what you might still be missing
      John
      2017 SL LE Midnight Cherry
      :COILOVERSS: :TURBOSS: :MOTOROILSS: :FILTERSS: :COLDAIRSS: :DONKEYSS:
    • Casey_SS wrote:

Soluga wrote:

@Casey_SS I'm on my own for the install. I'm in Victoria, B.C. Canada where its hard to find people that own a ss to begin with. I have a local guy that has performance mod experience that will be doing my install and if that fails my ss dealer's mechanic has offered to do it. I'm not mechanically useful in this regard so i will leave the install for the more experienced. I have posted all my pictures too date of the things i have received and will post my picture from my last package later today.
      @SolugaIf possible post all your inventory pics here in 1 thread, not spread out and we'll look to see what you might still be missing
      Ok I will re post these today tomorrow for review. Thanks for the offer to review.
    • Just so everyone knows it’s not just Bill, I was on FB and one of the guys ordered his turbo on January 31, from another turbo vendor and he is still waiting. So far he has received zippo.
      Bill has been very responsive as we continue to work through various difficulties.
    • As I posted earlier, I didn't start my install until about 8 months after I ordered my Hahn turbo kit when I contacted Hahn about some parts I had either not received or misplaced and offered to pay for them since such a long period of time had elapsed. He shipped them to me free of charge.
    • I finally got a chance to try out my new Hahn turbo charger. I wasn't sure what to expect but Holy Crap was it quick. I think it would blow away my Mustang GT. But a word of caution. If you see a Nissan GTR, head in the opposite direction. I am not a foreign car guy so wasn't aware of what it was for sure. Sounded bad ass but, it ate my lunch big time. Got to figure out the traction thing but I would still just be watching tail lights.
      So far, very pleased with the fit, finish and performance of my Hahn set up.
    • sharps4065 wrote:

I finally got a chance to try out my new Hahn turbo charger. I wasn't sure what to expect but Holy Crap was it quick. I think it would blow away my Mustang GT. But a word of caution. If you see a Nissan GTR, head in the opposite direction. I am not a foreign car guy so wasn't aware of what it was for sure. Sounded bad ass but, it ate my lunch big time. Got to figure out the traction thing but I would still just be watching tail lights.
      Had to look up the GT-R as I wasn't familiar with it, and now that I am I can understand why it gave you trouble at 565 to 600 hp depending on model thats one heck of a Nissan - although I must say I dont know why anyone would spend in excess of $100,000 for any Nissan not the mention the 175,000 that the top edition of the GT-r cost
      Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL
      JRI GT coil overs, DDMWorks short shifter
      Twist Dynamics Sway Bar with DDMWorks mounts

The post was edited 1 time, last by edwardaneal ().

• sharps4065 wrote:

I finally got a chance to try out my new Hahn turbo charger. I wasn't sure what to expect but Holy Crap was it quick. I think it would blow away my Mustang GT. But a word of caution. If you see a Nissan GTR, head in the opposite direction. I am not a foreign car guy so wasn't aware of what it was for sure. Sounded bad ass but, it ate my lunch big time. Got to figure out the traction thing but I would still just be watching tail lights.
      Im glad you finally got it all hooked up and running great! Great job!!

SSREAPER
      :BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS: :COLDAIRSS: :COILOVERSS:
    • edwardaneal wrote:

sharps4065 wrote:

Had to look up the GT-R as I wasn't familiar with it, and now that I am I can understand why it gave you trouble at 565 to 600 hp depending on model thats one heck of a Nissan - although I must say I dont know why anyone would spend in excess of $100,000 for any Nissan not the mention the 175,000 that the top edition of the GT-r cost
      The GT-R is a beast. When it first came out It was only 60k. It quickly EARNED the nickname Godzilla by eating up and crushing most of the 100k, 200k, 300k+ supercars out there. An all wheel drive beast that earned street cred. everywhere it went. Just like the Arial Atom, the Chevy Corvette and many other fast cars, the base price went up and up and they added more go fast stuff to premium models at a premium price. Sadly it's still hard to find a used Godzilla for less than the original 60k with low miles. Here is the cheapest one on Cars.com. I would not kick one out of the garage for leaking oil. ^^

Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.