Hahn SST TurboSystem Group Buy

• New

WrongWheelDrive wrote:

UPS man just left...looks like the parts have begun to ship out. Everything was packed exceptionally well. Not enough to begin the install, hopefully the 2nd box will follow shortly. And of course pictures or it didnt happen...

Like @TheRock said, everything there can be bought from amazon and have it home next day without the hahn branding.........
      Proud owner of an Ultra Super Duper Faster than Light Red.
    • New

I had to make a profile just to comment here. This story is ridiculous. No excuse. The guy collects several deposits, gives a date and discount deal if he misses it...then hides away from everything forum and internet?

His company has been loosing followers on Facebook left and right. His personal FB is still very active so you gotta know he sees this shit and just doesn't care. I've personally tried contacting him and it's like trying to find a unicorn. If I were you guys I would do VERY little business with this company. Maybe search out a reputable company that actually wants to earn your business. Its not that hard to login somewhere and post your status after being given thousands of dollars. Shameful.
    • New

BKL wrote:

Neosolidus wrote:

Like @TheRock said, everything there can be bought from amazon and have it home next day without the hahn branding.........
      Of course, that assumes we know exactly which parts to order. There are a variety of different models of the same turbo as well as the different diameters of the connecting tubes, etc.
      my point was that if he wanted those parts could have arrived at people's door a couple days after they paid and they are no indication that you are any closer to receiving the parts that he builds in house.
      Proud owner of an Ultra Super Duper Faster than Light Red.

Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.