Hahn SST TurboSystem Group Buy

• New

slingo wrote:

This is amazing news! Thanks for offering up the deal, Bill. Also a big thanks to everyone else who stepped up. I can finally experience the fun all the boosted guys talk about. On a separate note, is there a way I can get an electronic copy of the installation instructions, Bill? I just want to make sure I have everything ready when it gets here. Thanks. :thumbup:
      You're welcome, thanks for getting in the mix! Instructions email sent :)
    • New

slingo wrote:

This is amazing news! Thanks for offering up the deal, Bill. Also a big thanks to everyone else who stepped up. I can finally experience the fun all the boosted guys talk about. On a separate note, is there a way I can get an electronic copy of the installation instructions, Bill? I just want to make sure I have everything ready when it gets here. Thanks. :thumbup:
      Bill sent them to me if you send me an email, will forward. ... unless he gets there first. saltyclown@ gmail dot com. @WrongWheelDrive has some too.
    • New

SaltyClownNY wrote:

slingo wrote:

Bill sent them to me if you send me an email, will forward. ... unless he gets there first. saltyclown@ gmail dot com. @WrongWheelDrive has some too.
      I sent them to you also, not sure if they went through.
    • New

WrongWheelDrive wrote:

SaltyClownNY wrote:

slingo wrote:

Yes, got it, thank you! Bill sent me the info on the other stuff I ordered too, thanks @Bill from Hahn RaceCraft. Very cool... very excited and looking forward to paying my bill :cursing:
    • New

SaltyClownNY wrote:

WrongWheelDrive wrote:

SaltyClownNY wrote:

slingo wrote:

Yes, got it, thank you! Bill sent me the info on the other stuff I ordered too, thanks @Bill from Hahn RaceCraft. Very cool... very excited and looking forward to paying my bill :cursing:
      Almost as much as Bill is :)
      If your carpet has to match the drapes,
      shouldn't your trailer match your Slingshot?
    • New

Ten Hahn RaceCraft SST TurboSystems it is then! All ten orders are now official and we are closing the sale portion of the Group Buy.

I'm extremely grateful for the votes of confidence from so many in this amazing event. As our first-ever SST TurboSystem Group Buy, it's been a fun process so far. We appear to have found a workable formula with everyone's help. From suggestions on how to structure the Group Buy, to everyone pulling together to help find enough participants, it's been a very interactive and democratic process, and has gone off mighty well.

Now we get down to the very real business of build and delivery. Many wheels are already in motion, and my staff and I await this challenge with anticipation. As we are primarily a facility of high-end fabrication, we take great pride in building nearly all of the parts in a Hahn RaceCraft TurboSystem right here in our own incubator of performance. Here, we can extract the exactitude we are noted for, with American-made materials, lovingly hand-crafted by American workers right here in America. Even our vendors are chosen for their American-made product: from Magnaflow to QA1, from K&N to Precision Turbo, and so many others...we refuse to take the low road and sell you inferior imported parts. We insist on so much more. It's not just about patriotism, it's mostly about quality, the quality that must be in any product we place the Hahn name upon.

It's been a pleasure meeting all the Group Buy participants, and I look very forward to being your spirit guide on your journey to boost!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bill from Hahn RaceCraft ().

Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.