Hahn SST TurboSystem Group Buy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Bill from Hahn RaceCraft, I sent you a few emails in last couple days... ignore them with the exception of the last. Had a question. Got the answers to the others.

@WrongWheelDrive... I had sent you a PM about getting together at some point and included my contact info. Not sure if you got it. Group buy for a group install LOL. :00000436:
    • SaltyClownNY wrote:

@Bill from Hahn RaceCraft, I sent you a few emails in last couple days... ignore them with the exception of the last. Had a question. Got the answers to the others.

@WrongWheelDrive... I had sent you a PM about getting together at some point and included my contact info. Not sure if you got it. Group buy for a group install LOL. :00000436:
      I just double checked my conversions I dont have anything, send it over again!
    • WrongWheelDrive wrote:

SaltyClownNY wrote:

@Bill from Hahn RaceCraft, I sent you a few emails in last couple days... ignore them with the exception of the last. Had a question. Got the answers to the others.

There... sent email off the site. Not sure it works as you aren't the only one I've sent email to and it never got to you. Otherwise, my email is SaltyClown (without the "NY") and at gmail.
    • SaltyClownNY wrote:

WrongWheelDrive wrote:

SaltyClownNY wrote:

There... sent email off the site. Not sure it works as you aren't the only one I've sent email to and it never got to you. Otherwise, my email is SaltyClown (without the "NY") and at gmail.
      Emails replied to! Thanks :)
    • @Bill from Hahn RaceCraft, didn't you say you were willing to go past the due date if the group votes to? Man... seems like we are so close. Where are the rest of you in this? If my math is correct, just need 4 more FOR 20% OFF. What are you waiting for? You need a boost... you know you do!
      :00010180:
    • SaltyClownNY wrote:

@Bill from Hahn RaceCraft, didn't you say you were willing to go past the due date if the group votes to? Man... seems like we are so close. Where are the rest of you in this? If my math is correct, just need 4 more FOR 20% OFF. What are you waiting for? You need a boost... you know you do!
      :00010180:
      Is true. On the last day, if we are not at 10, I'll poll the group members as to whether they want to commit and close the sale, or to defer (say, add another week) in the hopes of achieving the 10.
    • So what's the update? Texas? April? Turbo installed at this 20% off price?

Need to start my credit application... :whistling: :saint:

Already working with JW for a... Wait for it... Slightly used dual exhaust! :00008172:

And wait a minute!!! If Phil's in, then I'll take his slightly used turbo! :00008356:

• MiM wrote:

So what's the update? Texas? April? Turbo installed at this 20% off price?

Need to start my credit application... :whistling: :saint:

Already working with JW for a... Wait for it... Slightly used dual exhaust! :00008172:

And wait a minute!!! If Phil's in, then I'll take his slightly used turbo! :00008356:
      There you go... problem solving at it's best. You get a slightly used system, Phil gets a new one, and we'd be at 7... only would have 3 to go. THAT is doable, no? Come on guys... sooooo close.
    • I was going to jump on this, but then i got to thinking, the turbo cost is just a part of what is required.
      You also need a new intake, new headers new exhaust, gauges, ECU tune, and then there is getting it all installed properly.
      Once all that is figured in, it went beyond what I was comfortable with.
      Especially with tax day approaching.
      The gubment needs me to help support the ones that choose not to work.
    • AllIn5450 wrote:

I was going to jump on this, but then i got to thinking, the turbo cost is just a part of what is required.
      You also need a new intake, new headers new exhaust, gauges, ECU tune, and then there is getting it all installed properly.
      The only thing NOT included in the kit is the exhaust and tune. The gauges are optional. The % off also applies to everything else.
    • AllIn5450 wrote:

I was going to jump on this, but then i got to thinking, the turbo cost is just a part of what is required.
      Pretty much true. Hahn definitely offers the least expensive route to a boosted system since even w/o the Group Buy prices, you can get a functional Hahn Stage 2/2X Turbo system for as low as $4399 + shipping, taxes (if applicable), etc. This includes the basic Stage 2/2X system @ $3399, the StreetRace exhaust @ $600 and Bob's ECU reflash @ $400. The FullRrace exhaust is a little cheaper at $400, but I think most folks would consider it too loud for everyday street use. With access to the Forums and any Hahn owners who self-installed, just about anyone should be able to do a self-install. Hahn's overall pricing provides the lowest cost boosted system for the Slingshot.
      I was interested in the DDM Works SC, but my wallet dictated my choice of Hahn.
    • AllIn5450 wrote:

I'd let Bill go into details, but I don't believe this is true. Almost all the things you listed come with the system. Install is up to you. I'd be doing mine myself as I think I can get it done in a day. I'd be going with the PortFueler so I don't have to do an ECU tune as well.

@BKL... I guess I'm looking at the "system" on the page which is configured to do all of this, but I believe the base system comes with intake, header, and do need an exhaust, but configured on the page. Do need ECU if you aren't getting PortFueler system. Again, I wasn't "planning" on going this rout, but I'll take advantage of 20% off on a system any day :D
    • SaltyClownNY wrote:

AllIn5450 wrote:

I'd let Bill go into details, but I don't believe this is true. Almost all the things you listed come with the system. Install is up to you. I'd be doing mine myself as I think I can get it done in a day. I'd be going with the PortFueler so I don't have to do an ECU tune as well.
      @BKL... I guess I'm looking at the "system" on the page which is configured to do all of this, but I believe the base system comes with intake, header, and do need an exhaust, but configured on the page. Do need ECU if you aren't getting PortFueler system. Again, I wasn't "planning" on going this rout, but I'll take advantage of 20% off on a system any day :D
      I was just trying to point out that Hahn's regular pricing already provides the least expensive boost option. Assuming there are 10 Group Buyers to trigger the 20% discount, the total for a barebones, but still fully functional Hahn Stage 2/2X Turbo kit comes in at $3199.20 (plus shipping) and an additional $400 for the ECU reflash.
      Like I posted earlier, I thought I got a great deal when I bought a Hahn "Slightly Warm" Stage 2/2X system (which included a used StreetRace exhaust) back in late 2016 at around $4150 shipped. The Group Buy is definitely a great deal!

ps - My install has taken me much longer than 1 day, but I did it myself (with a lot of assistance from fellow Forum members). I just need some decent weather to get the Slingshot back together so I can drive it comfortably.
    • BKL wrote:

SaltyClownNY wrote:

AllIn5450 wrote:

I'd let Bill go into details, but I don't believe this is true. Almost all the things you listed come with the system. Install is up to you. I'd be doing mine myself as I think I can get it done in a day. I'd be going with the PortFueler so I don't have to do an ECU tune as well.@BKL... I guess I'm looking at the "system" on the page which is configured to do all of this, but I believe the base system comes with intake, header, and do need an exhaust, but configured on the page. Do need ECU if you aren't getting PortFueler system. Again, I wasn't "planning" on going this rout, but I'll take advantage of 20% off on a system any day :D
      I was just trying to point out that Hahn's regular pricing already provides the least expensive boost option. Assuming there are 10 Group Buyers to trigger the 20% discount, the total for a barebones, but still fully functional Hahn Stage 2/2X Turbo kit comes in at $3199.20 (plus shipping) and an additional $400 for the ECU reflash.Like I posted earlier, I thought I got a great deal when I bought a Hahn "Slightly Warm" Stage 2/2X system (which included a used StreetRace exhaust) back in late 2016 at around $4150 shipped. The Group Buy is definitely a great deal!

ps - My install has taken me much longer than 1 day, but I did it myself (with a lot of assistance from fellow Forum members). I just need some decent weather to get the Slingshot back together so I can drive it comfortably.
      It's all good @BKL. My only intent was to point out that it didn't need to be "all" of that and or that complicated. I'm way overcomplicating my setup, but that was my choice LOL. If you want to keep it much simpler and much cheaper, the options are there. More you spend the more you save though :cursing: right?

Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.