Where are all the socal peeps?

• Hey Nels here and I'm over in long beach ca.
    Looking for other sling owners to meet up and put together some events! Don't see too many around my area but I'm sure there must be some!

Welcome to the World of Slingshot Insanity..... SLINGSHOTS IN LAS VEGAS
    A rally coming up this Spring....Las Vegas, NV

• Hey Nels here and I'm over in long beach ca.
    Looking for other sling owners to meet up and put together some events! Don't see too many around my area but I'm sure there must be some!

Lori and I are in San Diego. trying like crazy to plan a long ride into the mountains somewhere! Spring can't get here soon enough.

• @Nellyslings I have been on the forums since day 1 both here and TDS (but I havent been there since we all migrated here) and I have been asking the same type of question "WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL THE SLING RIDERS AT!" Seems like California is living up to its snobbish, bureaucrat stereotype of not participating or being too good to share in the camaraderie.

Now the few that do participate in meet ups or rides arent on this forum much or are here but severely spread out. I have only participated in one wrench day (or should we call it a wrench week) where @Slingrazor drove all the way from Arkansas to wrench with me!

Hopefully in the future we can change that and get more involved with a bigger community of riders because its sad that Cali is the most populated state but has the fewest Sling-participants around! @2W2X1 was a cool dude to hang out with during the wrench week but he too has left this confined state to a bigger and better one!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Hi everyone! Here's a quick pic of when I got her home last night from the tire shop with her new shoes! I went with 20s all around. I got a bunch of parts from slingmods coming in this week! Planning on f.i. of some sort and air ride. I'm definitely hooked.

Love those rims!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Hi Nellyslings, nice to meet a fellow California Slingshot owner. I am in Palm Springs Ca. The best place I have found to hook up for local rides is through the facebook groups Cali Slingers and Nevada Slingshot owners. The Nevada group is very active and does many rides that are good for us to join up on - not long ago they did a big bear lake ride

Nevada Slingshot Owners

Cali Slingers

There are also a bunch of other facebook slingshot groups that are very active and helpful to keep up on all the events

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• hey EDWARDANEAL I'm in Caliente just east of Bakersfield ,always looking for riders.I'm a little worried about a bi bear lake ride,I don't want to change sex just to ride with you.Seriously if you're up my way call.

• Just some good old heavy foose chrome wheels. I've always liked American racing torq thrust wheels and these look very similar with a little extra flare. I'm taking it to the dealer tomorrow to reprogram for the bigger rims and picking up a sl clevis.

• I don't regret my decision to escape Kalifornia... Should have done it sooner @STYLN. :D

I was norCal, so not much help in finding SoCal riders for you.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• I don't regret my decision to escape Kalifornia... Should have done it sooner @STYLN. :D

I was norCal, so not much help in finding SoCal riders for you.

there many reasons why I would love to get out of California, But living in Palm Springs with our year round riding weather is hard to match - we are expecting to hit 80 today and it was 58 on my ride into work :)

• Yeah but in summer it's 180

nah! - - the record is 122 and we only got that hot 3 days last summer - - I rode the Sling on everyone of those days and loved it. Putting up with 4 months of 100's is more than worth it