Happy New Year and with that a question to my fellow Slingshot owners

• No problem, I was just bustin your chops a bit. Welcome @paulj Shes beautiful and looks very fast just parked in the garage, But some around here will tell you the RED ones are the fastest. Check out the Maggie Valley Rally coming upthe end of May, Love to see you there. May 29th thru June 3rd.

Michael West
    Gainesville Ga.
    404-401-0841

:SLRSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS: :OILFILTERSS: :00008862::00008698:

:00000436::00000436::00000436:

• I am trying to get a couple of friends from the area that have Slings to go down to Maggie Valley in May.........We're ready but not sure about them I have been in contact through Facebook with a few others from around Pa that are going so maybe we can hook up with some of them for the trip down........-7 here today and the ground is white...........READY FOR SPRING...........As far as red well............I like to maintain a low profile...............hard to do with red

:SILVERSS::POKESS::00000022::evil::00000021:
    Wears earplugs keeps out all those pesky noises

• I am trying to get a couple of friends from the area that have Slings to go down to Maggie Valley in May.........We're ready but not sure about them I have been in contact through Facebook with a few others from around Pa that are going so maybe we can hook up with some of them for the trip down........-7 here today and the ground is white...........READY FOR SPRING...........As far as red well............I like to maintain a low profile...............hard to do with red

Made motel reservations yesterday for Maggie Valley vacation approved for my wife and I now all we need is a dog sitter and I would imagine our little guys Grammy Thelma from down the street will be more then happy to do that..............Gotta love friends that are dog lovers....Come on spring !!!!!!!!

:SILVERSS::POKESS::00000022::evil::00000021:
    Wears earplugs keeps out all those pesky noises